RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pockethouse Scripts (Yanfly)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
It wasn't wordpress generally you were unauthorized to use; Yanfly had just made the YERD blog private and locked it when he released the newer engines.

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
so it's not my fault? he just didn't edit his topics?

EDIT: lol I downloaded the wrong set. I got YEM instead of YERD... I needed enemy levels...
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 02:09:21 AM by RPGMakerVX52 »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
It's not your fault; Yanfly made the blog inaccessible to the whole public, not just you.

Rep: +0/-0Level 69
RMRK Junior
finally the final fantasy scripts but when i open it, this pop up-  :'(
Script 'Final Fantasy 13 Skill Menu' line 536: NameError occurred.
undefined method 'set_new_actor' for class 'Scene_Skill'

any idea?

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Do you have YEM Skill Overhaul imported? You need that. It also needs to be above the skill menu script.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 97
Added a couple more that I found.

We're doing good, but there are probably still scripts missing from this list! Even if you don't personally have them, post any that you know exist and are missing and hopefully somebody with the scripts in question will see and upload them for us.

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
what other scripts are you using?

Rep:
Level 73
Teaser
The pictures for # Final Fantasy 13 Equip Menu "ProfileBack" "ProfileItem" Final Fantasy 13 Skill Menu # Final Fantasy 13 Main Menu "MenuBack" and "MenuBackItem" the link for them isn't working. Can you post a new link/picutures or send them to me.
It can't be wrong if it feels right...

Rep:
Level 97
I fixed them in the first post. They should work now.

RMRK Junior
THX i got it to work  :D

EDIT:srry one more thing
Spoiler for:
this was when i clicked on the "camp" on the main menu, Final Fantasy 13 Main Menu
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 04:30:32 AM by taee »

Rep:
Level 97
It's probably because you don't have a common event 12. In YEM Main Menu Melody, either change:

Code: [Select]

:event2  => [   nil,    nil,  false,     12,  117, "Camp"],

the 12 in that array to the ID of a common event that actually exists, or make a common event 12, or remove it from the menu altogether by deleting it from the MENU_COMMANDS array.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 11:04:49 AM by modern algebra »

RMRK Junior
I've been lookin around for about 2 weeks now and I need help with YERD's custom battle actions script. It works fine and all and I got it configured right, but If i choose the custom battle action in battle but decide I don't wanna use that command and hit the back button, then my character freezes up and I can't do anything but watch my enemies kill me. Somebody pleaaaassee help me soon with this?

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
These are incredible. I've been working on a (art) portfolio project using most of these scripts and I was worried that the wiki falling off the face of the internet would prevent me from giving proper credit. Very cool.

Is there any news on how why these were pulled away from the public at first? I don't wanna step on any toes, I'm just not sure to what extent the terms of use are.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
No real reason; as far as I know Pockethouse went down. That's it, I think.
However, YERD and YEZ were mainly taken down because Yanfly wanted people using YEM.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
Do you have this script:
http://www.rpgcreation.net/index.php?/topic/509-party-battle-display/

Not sure what category it falls under (says YE) but the scripts says in comment at the top Yanfly Engine RD (I think RD is Redux)

Rep:
Level 97
I don't know since I can't get into that forum, but it might be the Display Party Data 2.0 that is included in either of the YERD demos

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
RMRK Junior
I noticed that I can't find Shanghai's FFXIII Status Menu Overhaul from the posted scripts. I used to go to Pockethouse but it seems like the site went down. Anybody who has a copy of the script? I would be really thankful if you have one. I'm going to use it for a school project. Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 11:45:08 AM by llraven »

Rep:
Level 97
Here it is: http://pastebin.com/Sm8tgZkm

The files needed are: ProfileBack and ProfileItem. You also need Profile pictures for all your actors. All of these pictures you can make yourself.

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
RMRK Junior
Wow! Thanks! This is what I've been looking for! Thank you very much. You're a lifesaver. Now my school project can start!. ^_^ Thanks again.

Rep:
Level 75
What the...?
YERD Victory Aftermath Script:

I've been racking my brain at how to customize this script to work for my project.  I love the script itself.  It just has a slight problem, wherein all the graphics/text doesn't fit on the screen during the first scene in which the party is accumulating EXP.  I have a large party script and have 6 playable members at a single time.  So, I need for this script to be able to show all 6 members  of the party and their EXP increases accordingly.  Here's the part of the script where I'm sure it is located.  I messed around with it a little.  I changed text size and implemented a smaller EXP bar, trying to make it all fit, however I was unable to make it work.

class Window_Party_Exp_Front < Window_Base

#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  # initialize
  def initialize
    super(0, 112, 544, 176)
    self.opacity = 0
    refresh
  end

# refresh
  def refresh(extraper = 0)
    self.contents.clear
    px = (self.width - 32) / 2 - ($game_party.members.size * 120) / 2
    @full_actors = 0
    for actor in $game_party.members
      #---
      self.contents.font.color = normal_color
      self.contents.font.size = Font.default_size
      py = WLH * 4
      #---
      pw = 50
      gc1 = text_color(YE::BATTLE::DISPLAY::VA_EXP_GAUGE_COLOUR1)
      gc2 = text_color(YE::BATTLE::DISPLAY::VA_EXP_GAUGE_COLOUR2)
      if actor.level > $old_level[actor.id]
        gw = pw
        gc1 = text_color(YE::BATTLE::DISPLAY::VA_LVL_UP_GAUGE1)
        gc2 = text_color(YE::BATTLE::DISPLAY::VA_LVL_UP_GAUGE2)
      elsif actor.next_exp != 0
        gw = pw * (actor.now_exp + exp_gained(extraper, actor))
        gw /= actor.next_exp
        gw = pw if gw > pw
      else
        gw = pw
      end
      self.contents.fill_rect(px + 12, py - 6, pw, 6, gauge_back_color)
      self.contents.gradient_fill_rect(px + 12, py - 6, gw, 6, gc1, gc2)
      #---
      self.contents.font.size = YE::BATTLE::DISPLAY::VA_FONT_SIZE
        colour = text_color(YE::BATTLE::DISPLAY::VA_LVL_UP_TEXT_COLOUR)
        self.contents.font.color = colour
        text = YE::BATTLE::DISPLAY::VA_LVL_UP_TEXT
      elsif actor.next_exp != 0
        text = sprintf(YE::BATTLE::DISPLAY::VA_MSG_NEXT_LVL, actor.level + 1)
      else
        text = YE::BATTLE::DISPLAY::VA_MSG_MAX_LVL
      end
      self.contents.draw_text(px, py, 120, WLH, text, 1)
      self.contents.font.color = normal_color
      #---
      py += WLH
        expercent = 100.000
        text = sprintf(YE::BATTLE::DISPLAY::VA_PERCENT_EXP, expercent)
        self.contents.draw_text(px, py - WLH * 2, 120, WLH, text, 1)
        text = sprintf(YE::BATTLE::DISPLAY::VA_LVL_UP_LEVEL, actor.level)
      else
        if actor.next_exp != 0
          expercent = (actor.now_exp + exp_gained(extraper, actor))* 100.000
          expercent /= actor.next_exp
          if expercent > 100.000
            expercent = 100.000
            @full_actors += 1
          end
          value = actor.next_rest_exp_s - exp_gained(extraper, actor)
          value = 0 if value < 0
        else
          expercent = 100.000
          @full_actors += 1
        end
        text = sprintf(YE::BATTLE::DISPLAY::VA_PERCENT_EXP, expercent)
        self.contents.draw_text(px, py - WLH * 2, 120, WLH, text, 1)
        if actor.next_exp != 0
          text = sprintf(YE::BATTLE::DISPLAY::VA_NEXT_LV_EXP, value)
        else
          text = ""
        end
      end
      #---
      px += 120
    end
  end

A lot of variables and positioning is involved in this part of the script and it's hard to distinguish which numbers are doing what.  Like I said, I've been messing with it myself for a long time.  I think the problem is, I must somehow shorten the gap between the character's shown.  Then, center the text and information below them.  Wanted to take a screen shot and show you how it was looking.  I just can't get the Screenshot script I have to work when a text box is present, and unfortunately, there's a text box open during this part of the script.  Anyway, this is a problem which has been driving me crazy for a long time.  Let me know if you can help.

Rep:
Level 97
HuhJuh brought it to my attention that we are still missing Shanghai's Enemy Critical Images script. If anyone has it or any other missing scripts, I'd appreciate if you would host it!

@IXFURU - I'll take a look when I find the time.

Rep: +0/-0Level 71
RMRK Junior
When i level up using these stats they do not get instantly updated, instead they only are calculated when i visit the status or the equipment menu. So unless i visit the menu, the stats wont increase...

It works fine in the YEM demo, but if i place the script only it wont work well.

Oddly if i use BEM it will work fine, but i dont want to use BEM, yet i want to use the stats...
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 04:15:05 PM by Mr G W »

Rep:
Level 97
Maybe an incompatibility?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 05:58:07 PM by modern algebra »

Rep: +0/-0Level 71
RMRK Junior
Tried that, didnt work.

Tried to use on a map in which was the only script and the same thing happened.

Rep:
Level 97
OK. I'll take a look but I'm not sure what you mean by the error. Where else would you be able to see the new battler stats except in Status and Equipment?

EDIT::

From what I can tell, the problem is that YEM New Battler Stats only calculates those stats once in battle and then caches them. In BEM, they would be cleared away at the end of battle before the Victory Aftermath screen, so it isn't a problem, but they aren't cleared using the DBS or any other battle system. If I am correct that that's the problem, the following patch should fix it:

#==============================================================================
#    YEM New Battler Stats Update Fix
#==============================================================================

class Game_Actor
  #~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  # * Level Up
  #~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  alias yem_nbsfix_lvlup_8uh1 level_up
  def level_up (*args, &block)
    yem_nbsfix_lvlup_8uh1 (*args, &block) # Run Original Method
    clear_battle_cache