RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask an 'X' Mormon

Rep:
Level 71
Tear Down the Wall!
I was born and raised Mormon, (Really Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints aka LDS)  I stopped going to church and am now Pagan, somewhat.

My Great-Great Grandmother was carried over to Salt Lake City, UT after Joseph Smith was assassinated.  So the Church means a lot to my relatives.  I never went to BYU, I never got to go inside the big Temple in SLC.

So ask away!
coming soon to a pc near you

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Counsel2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Roph was a mormon and i've got all my questions answered through him, so I guess more personal ones will have to start.

When did you finally leave the cult?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 71
Tear Down the Wall!
I left at age 18.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
What sort of pagan are you?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
1. What super power do you have?
2. Do the X-Mormons ever fight the X-Men?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 71
Tear Down the Wall!
@Acolyte:  I left Wiccan because it was too organized and way to ritualistic.  I call myself an open pagan, where I believe in nature, magik, etc, but I know nature is more powerful than I could ever control.  So I don't cast spells or sacrifice animals.

@Boe:  1. I can see the dead, see the future and see other realms. 2. I never met an X-men or X-women. :D

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
1S T41S YOU

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
How would you describe your relationship to the divine now, in contrast with the relationship taught by the LDS?

When you say you can see the dead and into other worlds, how do you mean?

From what source were you taught that magick was about control? I guess this throws back to the first question; do you believe that you as the practicioner or supplicant or magician are in control of something outside yourself?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-hilqyceTU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-hilqyceTU</a>