RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Battle HUDs

Rep:
Level 63
RMRK Junior
is ok, thanks ;)

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I've updated this script with the Enemy HUD from PAC Battle Addons. I've also rewritten the script to be more learner-friendly, and added an option to use the original or new colours.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep: +0/-0Level 63
RMRK Junior
Nice 3.0 keep up the good work :)

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Going back on what acuarion said.

I'd appreciate it if the battle HUD would support more than 4 party members as well.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I attempted this a lot. At the moment, I have not been able to make the HUD draw more than 4 members. This is mainly because of the way the actors' selection boxes are handled, the way the actors' faces are drawn and the way command windows slide.
I apologize for not being able to do this as of yet.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
I understand, I tried it myself but failed.
Which is why I thought a more experienced ruby scripter could do it.

What I don't understand, is the fact that the default scripts have an option that allow you to have more characters, but fail to draw their windows properly.

I might have a look into rewriting that section of the default script for my own game.

Thanks for trying Pacman :)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3