RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a Dutch guy!

Rep:
Level 71
Current project: Legend of Chaos (RMXP)
I didn't see any of these topics about the Dutch yet... Poor us always have to be left out!  :(

Ask a Dutchman with 19 years of experience anything about Holland or the Dutch, and he shall deliver!

Progression
Story: 13%
Characters: 25%
Classes: 25%
Map: 0%
Demo: 0%

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Can you Fly, Dutchman?

Rep:
Level 71
Can you Fly, Dutchman?

That entirely depends on the vehicle that I currently occupy, or the corporeality of my body.  :)

Progression

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
How's the weather there?  :)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 71
Today it's covered in clouds, yet roughly 22 degrees Celcius, and the scent of salt water fills the air.

Progression

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Wow, cool! Do you like it there? :)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 71
It's alright, I suppose. Unfortunately it's not warm very often even during the Summer, and both our government and police force seem to consist out of wussies...
Other then that though, it's not too bad. We'll always have Amsterdam, after all!  :P

Progression

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Cool, cool! It's really cool to here about other places, I've never been outside the U.S. :)

How do the people in your country tend to view the U.S.?
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Hebt u veel misdaad? Hoeveel marihuana rookt u een dag? Daar hebt u goed marihuana over? Goed proeft het? Welke kleur is het?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Hows the fun activity out there?
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
What are your views on the Deutsch?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 71
-Most Dutchmen don't seem to really have any bad thoughts about Americans, though our Prime Minister really has the urge to kiss the President's butt...

-I think only very few do. After all, from all the people I know (And I know a lot of people  :P), I'm the only one who uses it!

-De hoeveelheid misdaad hangt echt af van de plaats waar je woont. Er gebeurt redelijk weinig in de dorpjes of kleine steden, maar in de grote steden zoals Utrecht, Rotterdam en Amsterdam wil er nog wel redelijk vaak eens wat gebeuren!
Ik zelf gebruik trouwens geen marihuana meer. Ik heb dat vroeger wel gedaan, maar ik ben sinds twee jaar afgekicked vanwege gezondheidsproblemen. Ik rookte het vroeger wel ongeveer 4-5 keer per week, waarvan gemiddeld 2 keer zoveel om echt stoned te worden. Het is trouwens van redelijk goede kwaliteit (Nederwiet is daarvoor bekend!), het smaakt redelijk bitter vergeleken met normale tabak, het valt ook bijna niet va tabak te onderscheiden.

-Pretty lame, unless you're out in the big city. Unfortunately, as a small country, we have very few of those!  :(

-They're our favorite enemies.  ;D

Progression

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
our Prime Minister really has the urge to kiss the President's butt...
I feel for you. We had a Prime Minister who was sucking Bush's cock for 10 years until we decided that we'd like the economy back and voted him out...
Then the guy that took him out of power guided us through the GEC mostly unharmed, then got HIS job stolen...
By a woman who fucked up the economy.

Another question, does shit like that happen in Dutchland?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 83
Look at me, runnin' and all
Project of the Month winner for August 2009
-I think only very few do. After all, from all the people I know (And I know a lot of people  :P), I'm the only one who uses it!
Hehe, but that could be because you still haven't registred on the Dutch RPG Maker forum. :P

Also, we see America (or at least I do as do lots of others around me) as one of the most powerful countries in the world (not that that's an opinion, really...). America's seen a lot on the news, actually. But I think that's the reason why our Prime Minister's kissing Obama's ass. :P

Prime Minister/Wussie:

Ah well, he's a good guy, right, Leophard? :D
  - 

Rep:
Level 71
Ah well, he's a good guy, right, Leophard? :D

He's a decent guy I suppose, but in its current state I wouldn't call the Dutch government itself good. I mean, it's still devided because of Geert Wilders!
Anywho, at least it's better then when we had Balkenende...

I feel for you. We had a Prime Minister who was sucking Bush's cock for 10 years until we decided that we'd like the economy back and voted him out...
Then the guy that took him out of power guided us through the GEC mostly unharmed, then got HIS job stolen...
By a woman who fucked up the economy.

Another question, does shit like that happen in Dutchland?

Well, our economy is fine. Our government is devided at the moment though, because of a man named Geert Wilders -- He is high ranked in one of the leading parties, but he's got some very extremist ideas regarding foreigners and immigrants.
Still, it's better then our previous Prime Minister, named Balkenende. He became the Prime Minister roughly 5-6 times in a row, and every time his cabinet fell in a matter of months!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 04:16:07 PM by Leophard »

Progression