RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ReinoRPG HUD

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
Contestant - GIAW 9
ReinoRPG HUD
Version 0.6
Author: LB- he made the script
original site is here http://www.reinorpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=3156.0
all i did was translate this script to English

Introduction
This is an on screen HUD that shows the name, character, HP, MP, Level, and money. This HUD is highly customizable you can make it look any way you want. The configuration part is at the beginning of the script. You may need to play around with the script at first to figure out the configuration. Whatever the name your money is in the game you will also have to go to the script and set the name there also if you want the money to appear on the HUD. I love this script because it looks good and it is highly customizable.

Screenshot
Spoiler for:

Installation
Place bellow materials and above main.
this script requires 3 images, you can get them from the demo

Compatibility
There is no compatibility problems that I know of if you find any tell me and i will tell the author of the script about it.

Credit
All the credit goes to
LB- he made the script
original site is here http://www.reinorpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=3156.0
all i did was translate this script to English i don't need any credit

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?2zc23m7fr70gfqd
I have a blog now where I will be posting my scripts that I create.

My Favorite Animes:
    1. Full Metal Panic (all 3 seasons)
    2. Dragonaut the Resonance
    3. The Legend of the Legendary Heroes
    4. Spice and Wolf
    5. Rosario + Vampire

Rep:
Level 83
Look at me, runnin' and all
Project of the Month winner for August 2009
Oooooooooooh, looks very nice. Very slick and subtile.

Many thanks for translating, great job!
  - 

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Very pretty! Thanks for translating and sharing.

Rep:
Level 71
I hope this isn't considered necroposting, But Norton removes the demo upon download. So could you paste the scripts and the graphics? Or post it on your website?   

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Maybe you could get a better anti-virus program that doesn't delete every .exe file that looks a little like a virus.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 71
It actually rarely does it...

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Do you have Norton 360 or just Norton?
Norton 360's okay, but any other Norton is unreliable.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 71
I have to check when I'm home, I'm on my phone right now.

Rep:
Level 71
Mine is Norton security suite which may just be Norton.

Rep:
Level 75
Norton 360 is what I have and there is a way to "Un-Quarantine" files that you trust and it restores them.

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
John 3:16: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life

Rep:
Level 71
Thanks
EDIT: I tried to, but no luck so could some post the pics and script.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 01:32:37 AM by DoctorTodd »

Rep:
Level 71
Unfortunately code master, Norton Removes it not quarantines it. So can some one please just post the pictures and script.

Rep:
Level 75
for me all you to is open Norton than go to Tasks than Sucurity History then find you file that select Change Action that Restore File

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
John 3:16: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life

Rep:
Level 71
Figured it out thanks  :)