RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Gaian Monsters

Poll

No Question

Invalid
0 (0%)
Invalid
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 21, 2011, 07:40:05 PM

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Portal 2 has been cracked for almost a week now. I bought it, though, and its pretty fun so far! It has that same humor/disturbing feeling that the first did.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Ha, crackers be quick.
I expected the same cute horror that the first one had. The puzzles look mad. I would definetly buy it if I had money, but I'll probably do the bad thing.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
When I said free I didn't mean cracking it... Portal 1 was free for about 3 days... that's when my older brother got it!  :D

EDIT: I forget what I was about to type here... :(
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 01:59:55 AM by RPGMakerVX52 »

Rep:
Level 75
If a script says UNKNOWN with the red text (since there is a scripter named UNKNOWN) then I need the scripter to say something.
(...)
Scrolling Descriptions Text - UNKNOWN
Mystery solved.

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
Thank you! I thought it was him but I didn't have the proof I needed!  ;D

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
I think you need a demo broski, or some screenshots by now.

Btw, Portal 2 is amazing. I just got it.

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
Lucky...

I don't have enough game progression for a demo yet(I've mostly worked on resouces and scripts so far) but I can post some screenshot from the starting city!

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
Sorry for low progression the past few days I've been playing Minecraft...

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
That's an excellent excuse, I can't blame you.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Hey, I think I found you a way to capture your Terramon. Jameswhite89 made a tutorial using great eventing to make it where you can capture an enemy.

You can find it here. Good luck!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 11:25:03 PM by yuyubabe »
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
@hiromu656

I know right   :D

@yuyubabe

OMGEEZERS!!!!!!!!! BTW that's the first time I ever said omgeezers...

thank you!   ;)

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
W00T REPLY 60! It would be cool if I also got reply 100 wouldn't it?

EDIT: Valdred got 100 :(
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 08:54:35 PM by Infinate X »

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I guess if you enjoy having your project page spammed up. :/

The screenshots look decent, but the house could be a bit smaller, especially the upstairs. The door looks a little weird there, too. Also, maybe consider putting a bigger table in the living room area, or some chairs.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Oh, I just noticed that you put up some screenshots.
Well then, the house looks decent I suppose, it just needs a bit more details. Houses were always the most tedious and boring thing for me to map, but I think the best way to approach house interior mapping is to make it cluttered. Houses are made for visual impact, freedom isn't too necessary. For the town this point also applies (slightly), you leave a lot of open spaces in the town, try to make them semi-straight forward so that passage through the city is simplistic, but add a vast amount of details so that even though you don't have much freedom to run through gardens and ponds, you still get a great view of the city. Pretty much limit the amount of free expanse in the city. Then, of course, you need some people.

It's good to see a bit of graphical development finally displayed, you have some work to do, but progress is progress.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
RTP TILESETS!!! Kill it!
It's bad enough without you keeping your maps empty.
Nature isn't shapely. It's random; it's fun.

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
The RTP Tileset doesn't have much modern things but I tried my best, and I'm not sure where to get a decent modern Tileset however I did find some objects I moved from a Tileset to some character sheets. I will try to make the houses look better but there's no promise... it may be worse...

@Welfare-Daddy Pacman

If the trees were cut down they would be cut to shape the city. The next part which is not shown in the screenshots is shape more like all that happen was a path through the forest was formed.

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
couldn't find any better tilesets so it'll have to do

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
In the intro should I start with:
"The world is filled with mysterious creatures called "Terramon" meaning, Terrain Monsters. The Terramon have many different elements, and many different skills. People have learned how to tame these creatures and use there powers for entertainment, gambling, and improving technology."

or:
"In this world exists many unique races a monsters known
as Terramon. They have many special abilities. Some
known, some secret. Some people use there abilities for
many different things.
Technology, competiton, entertainment,\.\.\. even battles."

I don't know how to do polls but if somebody does please let me know.

It would help a lot!  :lol:

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Second one sounds too much like Pokemon intro, slightly more than the first one. If you don't conjure up anything else, go with the first one.

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
anybody think I should mix the first sentence of the 2nd one and the rest of the first one? I like it that way best!

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Do whatever the hell you want to.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
It's your game bud. It might make sense asking for guidance on larger themes, but if you sacrifice every tiny detail of the game-making process to the community, then it is tough to see where the fun is in making a game. In addition, it will probably be terrible since there isn't a single person on the forum who is stupider than all of us put together.

Make your game your way.

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
I understand that but for the intro I wasn't sure which one of the two was better and I couldn't decide but then  I had the idea 2 mix them

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Why don't the Terramon rule supreme? How do the humans live with them safely? Whats their relationship?

Rep:
Level 71
Why don't the Terramon rule supreme? How do the humans live with them safely? Whats their relationship?

How does everybody in Final Fantasy stay alive despite being outnumbered 100 to 1 by monsters?
Magic, obviously.