RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legacy of a Warrior

Rep:
Level 71
I'll try to get to it sometime this week.

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
any news man? I should probably get back to work on the game again sometime soon here, it's actually almost finished, getting close to the end.....

Rep:
Level 71
Sorry I got caught up with some stuff. If I don't have to much Homework tomorrow I"ll try to give it a play through.

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
true, I should probably get this thing finished up soon, lol.

Rep:
Level 71
I played a bit, I would try and find someone else to play it. Sorry, I'm just pretty busy.

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
I played a bit, I would try and find someone else to play it. Sorry, I'm just pretty busy.

it's fine man, lol. Mists of Pandaria comes out in a week and a half, so I've been quite busy myself. Hopefully shortly after it's release and the dust from the new stuff settles, I'll have some time to finish the game.

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
Finally back after all the shiny newness of Mists of Pandaria has worn off. I started off by fixing up some things in my first game (Legend of Zero) and uploading a new version of it (http://www.mediafire.com/?38b117okxf7qq6a)

In the next couple weeks I intend to finish this one (Legacy of a Warrior) and then finally begin part 3! If anyone clicks on the download link, please let me know what you think in a PM (please remember that the link is for my first game, and not this one, so I would like to keep any discussion of it off of here)

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
Slowly working on finishing up Legacy of a Warrior, it's going slow but progress is being made, attempting to add/fix/perfect some new skill and boss encounter mechanics to make it a better game overall.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Good work chap!

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
thank you good sir. it should hopefully be done soon.

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
The game is finally finished! Here's a rough version of it, I will be working on some fine-tuning and balancing over the next couple days, anyone who plays is more than welcome to offer any help!

Fixed another issue and made a few slight improvements!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 03:46:09 AM by zerothedarklord »

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
Fixed a few more issues, giving another link, and also going to update the opening post with the link.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/415onv5t69h6s5j/Legacy_of_a_Warrior.exe
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 04:11:57 AM by zerothedarklord »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Giving it a DL dawg, see you on the flip side.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
Alright man, nice.

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
Download link updated again, fixed a few minor issues.

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
Download link updated again with another fix!