RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Question on Guild Hall Quest System

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
Noob
Hi y'all, I need some help with my quest guild system, let me skip straight to the question.
Say, my Quest Giver has a list of 4 quests, and after I've finished one I'd like the chosen quest to be removed from the choices list. How do I set up my event to accomplish this?
I kinda know how variables work, after every quest a I command that a constant of +1 is added to a hidden value to determines if the player is ready for the next set of quests. This value has to be equal to 4 to access the next page. I don't want the player to abuse this system and redo the easiest of the 4 quests 4 times and access the next page.
Thanks in advance for the kind soul willing to help me!  ;8
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 12:39:08 AM by Despedia »

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
Use a quest system(if there are any)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 02:40:33 AM by Johnny English »