RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] The Project Zelda Engine (aka Zelda Starter Kit)! *With Downloads & Pics!*

Rep:
Level 71
Super Maker
Massive update

First PZE has new site http://projectzeldaengine.freeforums.net/
SilentResident and most of the old team members have been hunted down or resurfaced!
PZE Teams are now working on three versions of the PZE engine including an Ace and MV version which are in the early stages.
PZE Community is having a thanksgiving day Chicken contest!!!

I kept it short but got to get back to work on the engines. btw we still need coders!!
The Maker of Battle Dungeons!!

Spoiler for Big ass signature, bro:
AbsoluteIce I finally say your Sig.

Get by 20 attack Dogs...seriously. I got 20 attack Dogs.

*Your signature was raped changed for taking up too much room.
~Sincerely, a staff member. That is all you need to know. That, and I am no one to be trifled with.

Rep:
Level 82
I played the Song of Storms and my room flooded!
I am happy to confirm, even with a small delay due to technical reasons, that the Project Zelda Engine - The Zelda Starter Kit, (after the shutdown of its previous website, due to technical issues), now got a new official website, at:

http://projectzeldaengine.freeforums.net

More updates are coming for the Project Zelda Engine, when time and situation permits so.

Everyone, both on the official site, and on this RMRK page, will be notified! :)  Stay tuned!
Create, Share and Play your own Zelda 2D games with the Updated Project Zelda Engine!
The official website here: projectzeldaengine.freeforums.net
Download it here: www.rpgrevolution.com
Download it here: www.rmrk.net
Download it here: www.rmxpunlimited.net
Download it here: www.creationasylum.net
Download it here: www.zfgc.com

Rep:
Level 26
HF GL
nicee project !! ;D