RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMVX - - TRON: [System Restored] - Screenshots and DEMO

Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
HERE IS THE DEMO DOWNLOAD LINK

TITLE
Tron: [System Restored]

Scripts Used So far...

Thomas Edison VX by: BulletXt
NeoFace System v.2.0 by: Woratana
Display Background on Area by: Diakono
Gem Attribute System by: Deriru
Level Up Effects by: Redyugi's
Shanghai Simple Script -
Throw and Hit events 1.0 by: Falcoa
Flash Selected Enemy by: modern algebra
Easy Battle HUD v1.3 by: Dark Gaia
Full Screen Toggle Option by: Dark Gaia

CHARACTERS

Talon

If someone can make a better Sprite for this.. That would be Awesome.... This is the best I got :)

ROM

Red Program

Some new Stuff to show

CapsLock... A main villain in the game..

Generic Face for non important people

The Deleted...  Old, Outdated Programs that weren't completely Deleted..

STORY
Got a Whole new EPIC story coming your way.. Got a Writer to help me.. My older bro.. we brain stormed and came up with a great idea.. Will take place right after the first movie....Synopsis coming soon

Screenshots
Map is still a work in progress
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 06:27:17 PM by Rookerdesigns »

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
So, is there like one kind of monster? I don't see how much variation in enemy types could come out of a Tron game, which makes me doubt its possible successful-ness as an RPG. But still, I'll try it out.

Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
Well Currently in this demo, Only 1 random mob.. Red Program...

There is a Boss named Capslock...

And I will have A TON of different mobs in the game... Don't worry, it is possible.... :) 

It's the computer world.. I can get creative...

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
nice nice

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
This seems pretty cool to me. o.o

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I like how you're going for more of the older style. Very nice so far.

Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
Thank you  ;D I am going for Older Style, but kinda a mix of both...

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Just played the demo, I couldn't beat the CapsLock dude since I ran away from every fight just to get to him. I guess energy bottles would have been pretty useful. Although I don't think it's very fair for the first boss to have so much agility along with having a dual attack, pretty hard to strategize when he dual attacks you twice before you attack once. But besides from that, your graphics are great and your character isn't dry like many characters from other rm games, there's actually a sense of human quality in him. I'll be looking out for this game, I'm hoping that you'll have cycle battles.

Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
Just played the demo, I couldn't beat the CapsLock dude since I ran away from every fight just to get to him. I guess energy bottles would have been pretty useful. Although I don't think it's very fair for the first boss to have so much agility along with having a dual attack, pretty hard to strategize when he dual attacks you twice before you attack once. But besides from that, your graphics are great and your character isn't dry like many characters from other rm games, there's actually a sense of human quality in him. I'll be looking out for this game, I'm hoping that you'll have cycle battles.

Thanks for playing it....  Glad you like it for the most part... :) 

I played it all the way through.. I like a bit of a challenge.

What I did was fight every battle, and got to level 4, and I was able to beat him at level 4... You get a potion in the first battle you fight, and there are more you can get randomly for each battle...

Also, getting the Simple Disc 2.0 will help....

Some new Stuff to show

CapsLock... A main villain in the game..

Generic Face for non important people

The Deleted...  Old, Outdated Programs that weren't completely Deleted..
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 03:46:20 AM by Rookerdesigns »

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Hehe. I was pretty lazy when I played the demo that's why i wasn't ready to fight him. I just played it again, and I beat him this time. So, keep up the good work and it's nice to see you're already beginning to provide updates to your game's progress. I'll continue to stick around.

Rep:
Level 73
Collapse.
Wow this seems really cool, I just don't quite like the "Red Program Appeared", it sound so much like Pokemon xD

But I really wanna try this out!

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
I found this monster on Closet VX and thought of this game  ;8

http://blog-imgs-29-origin.fc2.com/e/u/r/eurs/m312a.png

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Good thinking, a 404 error would be a perfect Tron enemy. :V

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
this looks pretty cool

Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
404 error.. Not bad..

I can prop use that as an enemy in this one section I have planned out..

It will be an entire level of Unfragmented Space.. Bad guys will look weird, and the whole area will just look odd....

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Lol, I didn't expect it to be a 404 error XD - That's weird, I was able to use the link, but alright. This is what I meant:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 09:47:03 PM by hiromu656 »

Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
A strange looking monster... SOmething to think about....

What if we did the 404 error as a move.. Kinda like a stasis hold or something?

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
I guess that could definitely fit with the whole Tron computer stuff. I think you should go for it. At first I thought you guys were mocking me when I put up that picture (404 error) it was on accident.

Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior

Well here is that start of Sector B...

Here there is a door that is locked. You need to find the 4 switches to turn on a portion of the power to the door..

Once you flipped all 4 switches, you can enter to the next zone, which will be the roof top..

Each switch will be guarded, some with require some puzzle solving skills...

Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
Slightly edited Talon

and finally made Roms Sprite

Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
I have a lot more of the game done.. Sorry I havent been posting updates... Here are two new shots..

SECTOR B

The Escape (The Rooftop)

Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
Hello.. I have an updated demo for you...

Please Ignore any new Dialogue, As it is just a Place filler for now until my Brother goes over it with his own...

If you find glitches, please let me know.... Thanks

Removed for now.. Will repost tomorrow
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 06:27:46 PM by Rookerdesigns »

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
I played the demo, I tried installing the ram and the game crashed, so I reloaded and continued playing. Along with that the disk you get from that crystal in the first section of the game is weaker than the starting weapon, I'm not sure if that's a problem or not, but it seemed pretty weird.

Besides those problems, it is still a great game, I look forward to seeing how this progresses. ;8

Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
I played the demo, I tried installing the ram and the game crashed, so I reloaded and continued playing. Along with that the disk you get from that crystal in the first section of the game is weaker than the starting weapon, I'm not sure if that's a problem or not, but it seemed pretty weird.

Besides those problems, it is still a great game, I look forward to seeing how this progresses. ;8

Thanks for playing...

Its weird the game crashed from the ram.. Havent had that happen to me before... I will look into it...

About the Disc.. If your talking about the Laser disc... It is just used to break the crystals... I put a low attack on it just in case you accidently went into battle with it...

So did you play all the way to the end?   About how long did it take you?