RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a naked guy.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I have several years of experience being a naked dude.

Ask away, my friends, and I will do my best to enlighten you.

*full lotus position*

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
You've been naked for as long as I can remember.

Were you born naked?

Rep:
Level 96
Naturally. :V It was quite a freeing experience.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
How do your parent's feel about your naked lifestyle?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I'm not wearing pants. Does this make me partially naked? Can you be partially naked, or is there only clothed and naked?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
They're not informed. And yes, you can be partially naked. That's called bi-naked.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
I was reading this book that said being naked was wrong, but it also said I couldn't eat meat or work Sundays, so not sure what to think about that... do you think being naked is wrong?
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Doesn't that book start with a couple of people being naked? Furthermore, people are born naked, so it's natural. I fully approve of Arrow's lifestyle.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 91
Do your balls hang low? Do they wobble too and fro? Can you tie them in a knot? Can you tie them in a bow?

Rep:
Level 96
@jonesy: I think that nudity represents an ideal. I believe that in a community where people are freely allowed to bare themselves, they show that appearance does not matter in the judgement of human value. One is not the sum of their sagging breasts, or their tightened abs. You are not your carefully combed hair or your outie bellybutton. Simply, we are on and the same, in that we are human, a collection of flaws and imperfections creating a unique whole. With nothing hidden, we have no shame in what we are. Namaste.

@WDP: Glad to hear it.

@wyatt: Yes, yes, no and no.

Rep:
Level 96
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoMY96Eu35Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoMY96Eu35Q</a>

Rep:
Level 96

Oh hey, I didn't see you there. Because you were blending in with this lady over here.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I drink tea naked. And draw. Is this wrong?

Rep:
Level 96
Hell no. Nudity actually stimulates creativity.

Rep:
Level 96

Hey. Why are you so quiet, eh? It's like you're afraid of me or somethin', I can see it. On your face. GET IN HERE AND ASK ME SOME ****'IN QUESTIONS.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII

Hey Karl, can we use your pool?!

Rep:
Level 96
GET THE FUCK OFF MY LAWN MEAT MAN.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Do you do the nude in private only, or also in public? If so, what kinds of challenges do you face? Are there naked bars or other such meeting places for the like minded?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
Strictly in private. If I was Mr. Universe maybe I'd consider alternatives. It's an interesting thought. To my knowledge there are no such bars available in this country. There are certainly meeting places however.