RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Upcoming Theme Update - Light or Dark default?

Poll

Upcoming Theme Update - Light or Dark default?

Keep dark as the default
16 (72.7%)
Make light the new default
6 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: February 17, 2011, 01:58:19 PM

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Basically the old features will be brought back into this SMF 2.0 version. For those who forgot or never saw the old SMF 1.1 RMRK, you could change style on the fly:

Dark: (current default)

Light: (used to be default)

Which would you prefer be the default?
bringing sexy back

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
IT IS A DRAWWWWWW

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I think I read somewhere that Roph's favourite colours are dark blues and purples or something like that. I like the current one, anyway. The light one is a bit too in-yo'-face.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 91
By default I prefer dark (this is the most unique RM site out there theme wise), but out of practicality I'll probably be switching to light as I'm bad eyed.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I think I read somewhere that Roph's favourite colours are dark blues and purples or something like that.
Is Roph some sort of historical text now?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I'll probably end up using the light theme, but I think it's nice to have the dark as default. I think people are used to it overall.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Dark > Light
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 84
Dark is easier to read.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I think I read somewhere that Roph's favourite colours are dark blues and purples or something like that.
Is Roph some sort of historical text now?

So sayeth the holy scriptures of Doctor Swordopolis.
Pretty sure I read it on RMRK Wiki though.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know