RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
how do i create my own side battlers

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
yeah so I'm making a game and i don't know how to create my own side battlers and i would like a good script if thats not to much to ask. thanks. btw i need this for RMXP

is there a program or is this like paint or something

kind of like this

if some one can turn characters i post into side battle sprites that would be greatly appreciated.

1mWarrior is a Dark Knight: giant sword-red; black magic;

2Warrior is a archer: also has great water attacks

1fWarrior is a knight of a noble class: uses light and sword to attack
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 02:53:41 AM by Dragonmanic963 »
Dreams are easily forgotten but Nightmares stay forever.

Rep:
Level 81
RMRK Master
Ummm, a little more information please?
..........|¯•¸_¸,.•”ˆ¯....Thundercow....¯ˆ“•.,¸_¸•¯|..........
¯•_¹ˆ¯•ˆ¯¯±¸_Thunderclan WÅrrÏØr_¸±¯¯ˆ•¯ˆ²_•¯

Epequest
Game-25% complete
Demo-99% complete

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
ok modified
Dreams are easily forgotten but Nightmares stay forever.

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
side battlers aren't just magically made... they need to be drawn, often, they are drawn pixel by pixel in paint or something similar... I mean, a script isn't going to just make battlers, you iknow...

it might be something that would benefit from seeing your characters... Perhaps someone would wanna help out with that if they have free time.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Here's some tutorials to help you out to start with pixel art:
*Enexodia Jan 26, 2011
I don't have much to tell since I never really read pixel tutorials and just edited works to get the basic concept. But I do know that my style is the same as a lot of Japanese Pixel artists when doing their work :)

Here's how I animate stuff, we have the same procedure: link
As for other stuff...
I recommend reading these two: link and link since I figured it might help newbies. Hope that helps.