RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMVX] Warrior's Nest

Virgin 4 Lyfe
Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior

Storyline

Pure fiction, pure as water from a fountain. Thomas carries a burden of his legacy. Tries to surpass his father, though highly affected by Robert's curses. The way of a swordsman. The way you choose it to be. There are choices to be made, mistakes to be forgotten and legends to be born. Be yourself, live by the sword. Die in the battlefield. Unknown soldier, unknown grave.

Characters

Thomas Crown - Main character. As young as brand new shiny armor, he waves his sword like none before.

Dios - Thomas' mother. Play a main role in Rowena's Council. Also a spiritual guide for the new seeds.

Lawrence Crown - Wiseman, a living legend in his village. Shares the command of the Royal Troops Squad with his commrade Archibald.

Jack Archibald - Known as Archi the elf, his accuracy is beyond this world and the other.

Mauroder - Evil spine of the family, Crown's eldest cousin, will be a grudge on Thomas way.

Robert - Mauroder's single son, high chest and profile, a trouble outlaw maker.

World

Rowena

Minigan

Farway

Lloris

Features

CMS - Custom Menu System
CBS - CUstom Battle System
AMS - Advanced Message System
Character customization
Multiple endings
Day and night system
Reputation system
Party system

Screenshots

Yet to come, sorry about that.

Artwork

From left to right - Robert, Thomas, Zen

Demo

Almost 50 % done, still in version 1.0

Full game

Easy, take it easy. Just give me some time, a month maybe.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
If your demo is halfway done how come there aren't screenshots?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 75
Yah at least show us somthing you say you have a custom battle system so please show us some pictures of it.

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
John 3:16: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life

Virgin 4 Lyfe
Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior

Rep:
Level 73
Impossibre!
Participant - GIAW 11
Wha.... how.... you're map.... What tileset do you use? Is it parallex mapping?

Virgin 4 Lyfe
Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
No parallex just a custom tileset.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
compared to all of the effects, the HP/MP seem....bland.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

what's with the supposed credits there? did you take this art from someone else?

Virgin 4 Lyfe
Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
I took it from my old project thread that used to be with images. Happy?

Rep:
Level 75
I still do not understant the battle system is it turn based, active battle, or somthing compleatly different it sorta looks like a active battle system but I am not sure?

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
John 3:16: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life

Virgin 4 Lyfe
Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
Turn based, you can select the target, the skills or moves you wanna do before.

Rep:
Level 73
Impossibre!
Participant - GIAW 11
So it's turn based, and it looks like it's on your map? Is that where the battle takes place, or is it just a snapshot battleback?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Uh... why do they all look like they're from 3 different shitty anime games? None of that goes together at all. I sincerely hope you just ripped that from someone else because you were too lazy to design your own characters and this isn't a blunder of your own accord.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Uh... why do they all look like they're from 3 different shitty anime games? None of that goes together at all. I sincerely hope you just ripped that from someone else because you were too lazy to design your own characters and this isn't a blunder of your own accord.
The characters look like they all come from the same game in my eyes, they're just wearing varied clothing. The way they're colored kinda shows how they're by the same person.

Well, anyway, I'd like to see at least something from the game, if you can get a screenshot of your "battle system", then you should be able to take a screenshot anywhere else. Because the only reason I'm even back to this post is because it was at the top of the forums.

Virgin 4 Lyfe
Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior

FUCK YOU MAN

@hiromu656 - Thanks. and that is a ss of the bs.

@solar eclipse - it's in map!

Rep:
Level 75
Pixel Artist | Writer
Not really understanding the difficulty of adding screenshots...
Printscreen is a standard on every PC isn't it? Just printscreen and paste the image into Paint, then upload. And even if you cant do that, use "snipping tools" and upload images to ImageShack or something. Ironically though, you're game has more publicity because of it's lack of showcasing lol.
"Nothing's changed about war cept' the caliber of the gun."

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I'm loving the maturity of this thread...

Well anyway, for the single screenshot that you've got, I'd say it's pretty good save for the HUD. The HP/MP just seems rather generic and flat compared to the rest.

Rep:
Level 75
Pixel Artist | Writer
I'm loving the maturity of this thread...

Well anyway, for the single screenshot that you've got, I'd say it's pretty good save for the HUD. The HP/MP just seems rather generic and flat compared to the rest.

Hmmm... I don't really see how you could gauge any sort of maturity lol. Just a bunch of people asking for a screenshot. But I dunno, I kinda like the simplistic HUD. (No, not just disagreeing to disagree).
"Nothing's changed about war cept' the caliber of the gun."

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
The characters look like they all come from the same game in my eyes, they're just wearing varied clothing. The way they're colored kinda shows how they're by the same person.
I'm not doubting they're by the same person. I'm just saying I sincerely hope that he didn't mix and match those characters so horribly on his own and he just stole another person's mistakes. I can't really imagine a serious game where some bad guy from Kingdom Hearts, an animetastic Centurion, and a chinese martial artist join forces to uh "
Pure fiction, pure as water from a fountain. Thomas carries a burden of his legacy. Tries to surpass his father, though highly affected by Robert's curses. The way of a swordsman. The way you choose it to be. There are choices to be made, mistakes to be forgotten and legends to be born. Be yourself, live by the sword. Die in the battlefield. Unknown soldier, unknown grave."
Whatever that is.
Honestly I don't want to be this harsh on you Afro, but you've got to sit down and think things through, and don't take criticism like a bag of dicks. Nobodies going to take your game seriously if you don't take it seriously in the first place.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Oh, I understand, and I agree completely.
@Afro Samurai
I think you spent too much time thinking of clever ways to end the sentence rather than having the sentences make any sense. Try to go a bit more in depth into the storyline, or at least try not to be so confusing. It's a start to have put that single screenshot, but that doesn't really help much, if you don't display your game more, soon your topic's repliers won't be displaying much care.