RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMVX] Oversoul || Some screens added~

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I'm the nice kind of stalker.
Just don't let me into your house.
I live on the opposite side of the world from you anyway.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
Rofl.  Sometimes I LIVE on the other half the world.  :P

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
You basically live a third of the world away from me at any time. I live in the southern hemisphere anyway. Distance from Helskinki to Melbourne: 15185.4 kilometers, distance from California to Melbourne: 12846.9 kilometers. I think you're safe for now.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
I am tempted to help on this project...

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
Safety!  *latches to opposing temperature locations*  OAO

I've been compiling scripts and stuff in it so far, and setting up a few things in the DB, so no concept art today.  ><   Well I sort of have a quick map scribble of Havenfall, but it is nothing more than a scribble, or else I'd post it. xD  Unfortunately, the crafting script I wanted to use isn't working right with some other scripts I have.  :T  Couldn't get the other two I had to work, either (yanfly synthesis shop and kgc compose item)  boo.  I do have something in there but it's not using multiple ingredients, unfortunately.  =[  But that's what I get for not being a scripter xD  Plus, I'm trying to stick with ones that I could potentially use in commercial stuff in case it turns out well enough for that in the end. 

Thanks for the encouragement though, guys! <3  I was honestly really nervous about posting the concept up here but I feel a bit better about it now :3

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Silver - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - Game In A Week VII
You can always use the script request forum if you need any scripts made.

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
I know.  :3  I just don't like asking stuff of others too much.  D:

Anyways, added an updated concept of Kyrielle.  Went for a more monochrome look on her. 

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Silver - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - Game In A Week VII
I know.  :3  I just don't like asking stuff of others too much.  D:

Well, I hope you have a change of heart. New script requests are always welcome, no matter how many you need to make your game.

Just make sure you use the script request template and explain your requests well.

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
*nod* Will do!  I might suck it up and ask for a couple small ones, at least. xD 

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
Added in a map for Havenfall (main town) I'm working on.  Tons to do on it still.  D: My fingers are cramped from digital inking the architecture ><

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Uhm uhm do you need a tileset artist?
Assistant? Personal Chef? Pokemon Trainer? Tileset ar- no  wait I said that one.

Need some help?

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
Thank you for the offer <3  But, I'm soloing this one xD  I need to test my own limits.  @_@ Thank you though!

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!

Working on the main town map still x_x  Mostly the fishing area, atm, haha.  Still lots to do on it, including shadows and lights and blah blah.

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
That is so cool :D Reminds me a lot of mana <3

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
I've never played those games unfortunately D:  They won't really look the same when they're done, though.  I do a lot of after shading and effects and stuff. :3

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
I just saw that map image, will you be using Parallax Mapping?

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
Yeah, mostly. 

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Why are you so good TT-TT

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
lol!  I'm a nub, I just draw xD  I really give kudos to people who can do the scripting.  @_@

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
No offence, BUT SHUTUP SILLYFACE :P That artwork is gorgeous!

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
Haha, thank you veeeery much for believing so :3 I have a long way to go though! xD There are tons of people much better than me. 

Rep:
Level 73
Collapse.
This is amazing.... :o

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
  Working on the sprites now :3  Thanks so muuuuch to TDS for doing a better animation script for me!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Dood. o_o That's excellent.

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
One arm still has to be fixed xD the comrpession butchered it but..I was doing it quite quickly and uncaringly when I saved it, haha.