RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Luna's RTP Add-ons

Rep:
Level 73
Artista
2012 Best Artist2012 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)Winner - 2011 Summer Project of the Season
I noticed that there are still a lot of XP users. I got into spriting/tileset making with XP, and still have quite a bit of the resources saved up. I figured it wouldn't hurt to share!

Outer:
Church:
Spoiler for:

Plants, trees, etc:
Spoiler for:

Miscellaneous:
Spoiler for:

Dungeon/Cave:
Caves
Spoiler for:

Caves 2
Spoiler for:

Inner:
Windows
Spoiler for:

Furniture
Spoiler for:

Terms of use:
Free for use in non-commercial project. Contact me for use in commercial projects.

Credits:
Lunarea
Mack
Enterbrain
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 12:45:53 AM by Lunarea »
My current project:

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I think they look pretty good. Since Im a XP user, I can't wait to see more XP graphics from you. Well done. :)

Rep:
Level 75
Death is life's way of firing you
These are pretty good awesome. I also like your vx towns. I really wish I had a use for them.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Beautiful, as always. Great job Luna!

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
You already know what I think about these, but I might as well express how awesome they are! I already used the other one you posted with the rope around the rocks in my maps xD Really helped me!

I can't wait to see the rest! As always, you do a awesome job, Lunarea!

(And the cave reminds me of Chrono Trigger and Secret of Mana! :33)
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 73
Artista
2012 Best Artist2012 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)Winner - 2011 Summer Project of the Season
Thanks so much! Glad they can be of use to somene.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 12:46:11 AM by Lunarea »
My current project:

Rep:
Level 89
Yes! Castle balcony. I've always tried to make one when Im mapping a castle, but they never turn out well. Now, I can use those. Again, nice job.

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
Gentleman
Omg! Marry me! ;8
Those bookshelves.. I've been looking for them for ages!!

I needs them.

«Nick for a better future.»

Rep:
Level 73
Artista
Yay! I'm so happy you like them.  ^-^
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 12:46:26 AM by Lunarea »
My current project:

Rep:
Level 89
I love the tree with the white flowers. I will absolutly use it in the future. Again, nice job :)

Rep:
Level 73
Artista
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 12:46:49 AM by Lunarea »
My current project:

Gentleman
I meant what I said earlier. I think I'm in love with you.

Keep up the very, very good work! :D

I needs them.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

Rep:
Level 73
Artista
Why, thank you! I'm glad you guys approve :3
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 12:46:58 AM by Lunarea »
My current project:

Gentleman
The only remark I have is that the color of the house and the tree differ. Shouldn't it be better to color them the same?
For the rest, there is again nothing to say about it, it's great!

I needs them.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
I love it, Lunarea! :3

But I do have a question. Can a sprite match up to the door? And if not, would a door from the RTP fit both in looks and width? :)
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 73
Artista
@IntenseGenius:
Well, most tree houses are made out of lumber and this one is no exception. Lumber often differs in color from tree bark. But I imagine it can be recolored, otherwise.

@MagitekElite:
It's 32 pixels (aka 1 tile) wide.
The pattern repeats easily if the door is too short for comfort, though. An RTP door might be a tad too tall, but the house height could be edited as well.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 12:47:08 AM by Lunarea »
My current project:

Rep: +0/-0Level 66
RMRK Junior
very nice work.  hope to see more from you in the future =)

Rep:
Level 86
wow, very cool :) wish my game could use some of these. :) Maybe they can! ;) I like them all, but I really really like the sloping cave/cliff set up, I've wanted a better/smoother way to descend that didn't look like stairs in a natural cave or cliff setting, Thanks for sharing!

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

OK, so what's the speed of dark?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Since there's a duck-billed platapus, is there just a plain platapus? If so... what does that look like?

Rep: +0/-0Level 63
RMRK Junior
My god, these are absolutely amazing.