RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Arena Minigame

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Arena Minigame

This is a simple minigame I decided to make. The concept is taken from Fire Emblem, but with a few key differences. The arena master offers you a wager. If you accept, you are pitted against an opponent. The difficulty of the opponent is determined by how high the wager is. If you win, you get double your wager. If you lose, you die, and you lose your money. This minigame is exactly the same except for two differences.

1. You get to make the wager. This lets you spend as much or as little as you desire, as well as lets you choose the difficulty of your opponent. This minigame lets you choose any number between 1 and 999 (can be changed), and still doubles your bet if you win.

2. If you lose, you don't die. You are fully recovered, but you still lose the money. This can be fixed, however, if you want the loser to die.

Screenshots
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:

It's pretty simple, just follow the events in the demo, and with enough eventing knowledge, it's pretty easy to figure out.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 03:55:44 PM by modern algebra »

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Hmm.. This looks pretty neat. Nice work, Strak.

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Thanks Coz

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
RPGVX Advanced (I Do Not Script Tough)
Nice Eventing :lol:

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Thanks for yer werk. I plan to use this soon.
:tinysmile: