RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
looking for team memebers

Rep:
Level 72
die what you love doing
TEAM RECRUITMENT
im just looking for a team of people to help me work on my games.

mostly looking in to people who have photo shop skills
or gimp skills

that can do things like this
Spoiler for:

if your good at making tile sets,characters. and animations
i would like to have a team of people with many skills
both in rpgmaker VX and rpgmaker XP
cuz i have good ideas just doing it by my self sucks.

and the biggest help i need is some one with writing skills to proof read my work
 i would love to have you join my team.  ^-^
composers are needed as well

so i need the full 9 yards

and im not trying to have you make my games for me it help if i had some one working as well to get things done faster
and if you join my team you can do things at your own speed. no rushes. i have a good game that's been on hold for a while now but Ive been the only  one working on it

« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 08:07:47 AM by candice »
GOT HELLO KITTY?
                               ^_^

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
You're going to need to give a little more information than that if you want people to help you. An outline of the project would be nice, as well as specific info on what you need done. Also, using proper capitalization would help. Just trying to be helpful. ;)

Rep:
Level 72
die what you love doing
I know your just trying to help me  ^-^ to tell you the truth ive never been good at spelling and that stuff

..... a  smart mind despite what disadvantages  you have still doesn't make the mind worth less just works different then yours  ^-^

but thx for your input ill try my best to use the spell check.
GOT HELLO KITTY?
                               ^_^

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
Music Composer
Still looking for a composer? Message me if you're interested :)

Rep:
Level 73
RPG Maker Idealist
I enjoy editing, and I've done a little scripting and eventing.

I'd like to know a little more about the game, though. For example, I'll be more help if it's in RMXP than RMVX.

Also, I edited your first post for punctuation/grammar, just to show that I know how to edit... which I hope isn't rude of me. :-\
Spoiler for:
TEAM RECRUITMENT
I'm just looking for a team of people to help me work on my games.

Mostly, I'm looking for people who have Photoshop/GIMP skills, who can do things like this:
Spoiler for Hidden:

If you're good at making tile sets, characters, and animations... I would like to have a team of people with many skills, both in RPGMaker VX and RPGMaker XP, cause I have good ideas, but doing it by myself sucks.

And the biggest help I need is someone with writing skills to proofread my work.
I would love to have you join my team.  ^-^
Composers are needed as well.

So, I need the full 9 yards.

And I'm not trying to have you make my games for me, but it would help if I had someone else working as well, to get things done faster.
If you join my team you can do things at your own speed. No rush. I have a good game that's been on hold for a while now, but I've been the only one working on it.