RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Twice Upon a Hero

Rep:
Level 73
Artista
2012 Best Artist2012 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)Winner - 2011 Summer Project of the Season
@Linkis:
Spoiler for:
The goal of the puzzle is to step on colors to get the target color. So, if you get green, you would step on blue and yellow (because mixing blue and yellow makes green). The number in the right corner tells you how many colors you have to use. Some are tricky (like brown, for example, that can be made using red, yellow and blue or through combinations like red and green or blue and orange). There's a little letter next to the middle door that has a hint for which combinations you use first for the brown.

@Dizturb3d:
Thanks for the bug report! They're things I knew about, but haven't rolled out a fix for yet.
My current project:

Rep: +0/-0Level 52
Don't Hate Me Cause I'm Cute
Outstanding and thank you Lunarea.

I deleted all the old downloads and loaded another copy so it will be a while before I get back to the tower :)
But at least I now have an answer to my question.

And you were nice enough to create a new page just for me :)

Rep:
Level 56
RMRK Junior
I really like what I've seen so far of this game. You're a real inspiration for me in deciding to try my hand at game graphics and character design. I used to draw a lot when I was younger, but I got really bored the instant I tried to take a highschool class. When I saw yours and Celianna's beautiful artworks, I got inspired again for the first time in six years. Thankfully, not all my skill has diminished, and my eye has only improved with age. I'm progressing in a self-taught manner.

So, thank you. And I hope this project goes well for you. Again, this is a really interesting take on an RPG. Though I think a lot of RPGs (and epic fantasy in general) tend to end with finality (Final Fantasy 8, and a number of other FFs, most MegaTen and Persona games,  The Lord of the Rings, ect.) the ones that don't always bug me when I try and think about what would happen next.

I support:

Rep: +0/-0Level 52
Don't Hate Me Cause I'm Cute
Well Lunarea...I've just finished Chap.1&2. FOR THE SECOND TIME :)

I guess you know what that means :(

I'm now waiting for Chap.3. Monster killing is important to my well being :)

I realize finding a new home is important but really so are your fans :)

OK, just want to let you know another fan is waiting anxiously for Chap.3

Hope all is well.....