RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
League of Lesbians

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

My god there isn't a thread yet?
I know Anski plays now and again, does anyone else play this fantastic game?

They just announced that in the future you'll be able to group with other people and game against 5 bots with improved AI.  Should be far more productive than Custom matches for learning a character or for farming IP.

Looking forward to it.

• NAMKCOR - NAMKCOR
  • Master Moo - mookwak420
  • Redyugi - Redyugi
  • Grafikal - Grafikal
  • Redwyn - Akaroku
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 04:07:20 AM by Sophist »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I have a friend who is constantly talking about this game, and she annoys the shit out of me. That's probably why I won't touch it.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Ouch, that sucks.
It's a good game, a vastly improved DotA.
If you get over how annoying she is let me know ;o

been playing for a while and didn't even know there wasn't a thread, lol.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I think I'm just going to wait until Valve finishes the next DotA, and play that.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I think I'm just going to wait until Valve finishes the next DotA, and play that.

Eh...LoL is free, and if Valve's DotA2 has denying in it count me out.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh, I play this. I've reached 1511 elo for now, but it's going to get reset in Season 2 so ehhh... My summoner name is mookwak420, and I have some (TWO FOR NOW!) videos of me playing on my youtube account that also has my Minecraft LPs 8D

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I'm not at level 30 yet so I don't have an ELO :p

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Way to not put me up there asshole
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 83
I just started. Nice game.

User is 'redyugi'

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Way to not put me up there asshole

Didn't know if you wanted it known bro.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I signed up for this like a week ago, which was the first I've ever heard of it. I didn't download it or anything cause I was using my mac at the time and hadn't gotten around to using my windows partition yet. Maybe I'll do this. I'll let you know stuff later.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I just downloaded and updated. Starting right now. I'm at the tutorial thinger. Anyways, I updated the first post with my info.

Rep:
Level 87
Name's "Akaroku".

It'd be cool to form a team and get coordinated. :]

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Got your friend request, I'll add you to the list.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh, btw, if we want to meet up in a chat channel, all we need to do is go into any channel (we can have one named RMRK) and set it to autojoin on start-up.

Rep:
Level 83
Oh, btw, if we want to meet up in a chat channel, all we need to do is go into any channel (we can have one named RMRK) and set it to autojoin on start-up.
I second this

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
We need a voice chat rather than just an in-game chatroom, if we wanted a chatroom we could hit the IRC.

I'm thinking of seeing if the RMRK Teamspeak is up, and if not we could skaip

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I'm going into the game right now. I need to practice so I'm not so terribad and bring you guys down. lol

I was only ever good at AoE2

edit:  hahaha, wow. I just logged in and found that I got some sort of disciplinary warning for leaving a game in progress 1 time. I was going out for my bday dinner >:C asshole game.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 02:23:17 AM by grafikal »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
The game had been plagued with leavers so it's frowned upon.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
We need a voice chat rather than just an in-game chatroom, if we wanted a chatroom we could hit the IRC.

I'm thinking of seeing if the RMRK Teamspeak is up, and if not we could skaip
Yeah, but the chatroom has other uses. You don't have to have another program in order to see members of the RMRK group. Plus, you can invite people that are in the same chatroom(s) as you. :P Idk. The clan I'm in still uses a chatroom even though we have a TeamSpeak that even has a LFG channel for LoL. It's no big deal having the chatroom so might as well - though I'm definitely in favour of a TS channel.

And yeah, LoL is pretty strict on leavers and whatnot recently. I mean, some small stuff like that is understandable, but if you keep doing it, you'll get punished for it no matter what. You should be able to know what you're going to be doing and plan ahead, making sure you have a decent amount of time to play a game. And if you disconnect a lot, then you shouldn't play if you know your internet is bad. Just wait until the Tribunal is up and running. :P Trolls gonna lurk it mebbe.

Oh, and to reply to the original post, after a certain level, you stop gaining IP and/or EXP from custom games after about five a day or something like that. Just throwing it out there.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
ts.rmrk.net

btw, lately I've been seeing a lot of:
WE'RE NOT FACEROLLING AT 25 MINUTES SURRENDER!

Rep:
Level 83
btw, lately I've been seeing a lot of:
WE'RE NOT FACEROLLING AT 25 MINUTES SURRENDER!
I see people try to surrender, but it usually is out-voted, and I have been in a few 40 min games.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Same, it's just annoying, especially when it passes in situations like: we were 2 turrets down in mid, and one on either side and the surrender passed 4v1.

Denying in DotA 2 is starting to look a lot less annoying by comparison to all of these quitters.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
If you find anyone named Bitten in your travels. Just quit or afk lol. He 1 manned out entire team. Lvl 21 to a whole bunch of 10s. IDK HOW HE DID IT. He was playing as Warwick. But he murdered everything and had pretty much top of the line shit for everything. I didn't see him until half way through the game and from then on, he was "godlike" or whatever.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
level 21?
you're already level 10?

3v3 or 5v5?