RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a racist;P

Rep:
Level 73
Flipping sausage with game and watch is a pastime!
Hi. Im racist against black people. i know, i really need to work on that...or do i? i am also racist against mexicans(im allowed cause im part hispanic:P).

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I have a few.

Q1: Can I shoot you?
Q2: If Q1 = TRUE THEN can I burn your body?
Q2.2: If Q1 = FALSE THEN can I just beat you with rock?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Why are you a racist?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
If you discovered that you were actually a black/Mexican descendant, what would you do?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I can answer that: the racist part of him and the racial part of him would be as oil and water, struggling to dis-congeal and separate as quickly as possible. Quite literally, his body would fall apart into curtains of flesh slough, bones and various joints ricocheting in opposite directions as they become un-anchored.

Rep:
Level 84
He'd become the next Michael Jackson (his looks anyways)! Scary thought. O.o

Rep:
Level 73
lolz, i cant really say that im 100% prejudiced, but about 95% of the black people i know are ignorant, are all trying to be cool/gangster, are rude, inconsiderate, and much more. though i realize that not all black people are like this and i usually give you the benefit of the doubt depending on how you look. and yes, if i found out i was part black, i would never be able to look at myself the same way again :O

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Spriter
Not even 32% of all black people is gangsters and stuff. You have seen too many movies, my friend. A black guy is just a normal human who has a darker skin. Why should they suffer becouse of their skin color?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
If there's anything you should be uncomfortable with, it's the circumstances that lead to so many blacks feeling forced to be gangsta thugz, and that would be generations of people who think like you do. Even if you don't advocate witholding their rights and dignity, you're not all about letting them have it, are you? Just as destructive.

So then, on to the question: out of all the rude, inconsiderate posers you meet on a daily basis, why do just the blacks and hispanics bother you?
:tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
lolz, i cant really say that im 100% prejudiced, but about 95% of the black people i know are ignorant, are all trying to be cool/gangster, are rude, inconsiderate, and much more. though i realize that not all black people are like this and i usually give you the benefit of the doubt depending on how you look.

I'm pretty sure you're not racist.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
1. Why? I mean, not like based on assumptions. How well do you know these supposed "gangstas" anyway?

Rep:
Level 73
@weavile-that may be, but all the black people i see are trying to be that way.
@evilmoos-yeah, i completely agree with you, its the media and the rappers on tv that make it seem cool to be gangster, when the actuality of it is extremely dangerous and leads to bad grades in school and the joining of gangs. And im not against them having rights and dignities until AFTER theyve commited crimes or dropped out of school.
@namkcor-yeah, youre probably right, but its just easier to say i am than to go into the full details of how i feel on the subject:P
@evilmoos (again)- i just thought about it, but actually, i think the white gangsters are the ones that make me mad the most, but there are so few of them where i live.

final thoughts-be smart, stay in school, and make something of yourself. dont try to be what you think others want you to be, just be yourself.