RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Game Logo Shop

Rep:
Level 88
&& Lime
Winner - 2011 Spring Project of the Season
Game Logo Shop!
I made a bunch of logos for another community I participated in, and it turned out well.
So I'll do some for you guys! Best of all, they're free!

All I need from you is this:

How To Request:
  • Name of the game, including any subtitle you want on there.
  • (Optional) A picture to go with it, background image, a source to copy from, etc.
  • (Optional) Color-scheme. It's optional, but I advise you to include one. I can't guarantee I'll make the best decision for your game.

Credit is not at all required. A link to the place you used the logo means more to me than credit.

Example work (Finished Requests):

Some other example work of mine:
Spoiler for "Dark Dimension":
Spoiler for "Dawn of Dreams":
Spoiler for "Dragonsoul":
Spoiler for "Blue Moon":
Spoiler for "Chronicles of Aleron":
Spoiler for "Chained Freedom":
Spoiler for "Story of Tilmina":

« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 05:58:43 PM by Bunny »

hey, pasta!

i'm not okay.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'd like to see some variety, really.
They're all very samey, nice, but samey.

Show us that you can do more than just one style.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 84
I'd like to see some variety, really.

Second that. P.S. I like them though. Very nicely made.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
They all look very pretty. Nice work and thank you for offering to make logos for people :) I'm sure it will be much appreciated.

Rep:
Level 84
Hey, I'd like to request a title logo please if you could. It isn't for my game, but it is for a friend of mine's game. He isn't a member of this site, but I showed him your stuff and he absolutely loved it.

Name of the game: Visions
Graphic:

Color Scheme: I say it's a darker game, but he says to use your artistic ability.
Extra notes: He says have fun with it, and leave it as a .png with an alpha layer.

Thanks much, I'll make sure you get credit.
I'll probably ask for another one for my game as soon as I decide what I want to call it.

Rep:
Level 88
&& Lime
How does this look? I tried to keep it dark. And I'm more than welcome to do any changes your friend requests, so let me know!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 02:03:17 PM by deadnub »

hey, pasta!

i'm not okay.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
How does this look? I tried to keep it dark. And I'm more than welcome to do any changes your friend requests, so let me know!

If I didn't know what it said, then I wouldn't be able to tell from looking at that. You need to make the text stand out more, it's essentially the most important part.

Edit: But the design is pretty :D, nice job.
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Rep:
Level 88
&& Lime
You're right! In fact, RMRK puts this dark bluish haze on images. But this gives me a chance to do something extra with it anyway.
Edited the attachment.

hey, pasta!

i'm not okay.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
That looks very pretty - great work!

Rep:
Level 84
Holy crud man, that's amazing! Both he and I are very happy with the design. Thank you very much from us both.

EDIT: I decided what I wanted for my logo. It's going to be a little more complex than the last one, but it shouldn't be too hard for you, judging by your amazing logos.

Name of the game: The Butterfly Effect
Image I'd like: Spoiler because it's huge:
Spoiler for:
Note for image: I'd like it if possibly the butterfly could be more on the left side where "The" starts.
Color scheme: I'd like it to be more happy on the left with some cool colors like a blue or something and as the text goes right, I'd like the colors to get darker and more "creepy" as well as visually decay of the words.

Use your creative abilities that you're so good at and "wow" me.

EDIT 2: Just go ahead and leave it as a .png with an alpha.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 06:14:40 PM by DarkCodeZero »

Rep:
Level 88
&& Lime
I loved this one but I'm not too sure how it turned out. Please let me know if you want anything changed!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 03:30:40 AM by deadnub »

hey, pasta!

i'm not okay.

Rep:
Level 84
Wow. I like it very much, but the font is really hard to read...possibly something that is easier to read?

Rep:
Level 88
&& Lime
Sorry it took me a bit to respond.

You can't read the font of the word "Butterly"?
I did that intentionally so the word 'dissolved' as it went across. Or maybe it's just a little too thin, or do you want a different font for it all-together?

hey, pasta!

i'm not okay.

Rep:
Level 84
No problem about the respond.

Just a different font all-together. I showed several of my friends and family, and they couldn't tell that it said "Butterfly" without me telling them.

Rep:
Level 73
Flipping sausage with game and watch is a pastime!
Wow! Youre really good at this! If you want, id love for you to do one for my game. It's called "On My Honor". I have the graphic I want in it below. The only thing I would ask would be if you could change the cape color to blue, since thats the color of my hero's cape:) Other than that, you have free reign to let your creativity shine:)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 08:46:25 PM by ramon24bullet »

Rep:
Level 84
Any luck on changing mine's font?

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
¸.•*¨*•??¸¸.•*¨*•??¸
Old project was lost in a crash. So I'm starting anew wih a different project:
The name of the game is:
Stickman: Project 1337
For the background I would like a stick man like this (But maybe not this exact stick figure):

i don't have an exact color scheme, though.
Thanks in advanced :)

Another request:
I need a logo for my game studio. It's called Stormy Autumn Games
The image I would like is this:
Spoiler for Image:
The color scheme is white, yellow and blue.
Thanks again.  :D
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 07:22:34 PM by StormyAutumn »

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
hey My game needs a logo and your stuff looks great its called:
 brad the thief and some darker colors would be great :)

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
I got one for ya, if you're interested and have time. I'll send you a link to my game, to show I'm serious, and your work won't be wasted. The game is called Bloodstained Hands, the picture I'm looking for is some sort of white silhouette of a blood splash, sort of like this...
Spoiler for:
...and the color scheme I'm looking for is... well pretty much red and black.

I understand if you're too busy right now, you seem to be swamped with requests.

Game link: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,39366.msg456133.html#msg456133

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
hiya, i noticed you were a little swamped, so I don't really have much urgency in this request. however, it would please me immensely so if you created a title for my game: 'Night Portal'.

The title, aforementioned, is to be accompanied by a subtitle: 'Legend of the Skyward Warriors'. The picture is to be a swirling spiral of cool colours meeting at a center and combining into a flash of light. The colour scheme is light purple, or Magenta, with red and blue and small bits of other cool colours. this would be much appreciated.

AP
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 82
Men are born, then they're formed.
Can I get a logo for my Studio? The title is Onyx Heart Studio
Image:
Spoiler for:
  [\spoiler]
The color scheme should be dark, maybe make it kinda shiny to look like a gemstone.

I understand you're swamped with requests right now, so feel free to wait to do this until you get some free time.

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
Phoenix King
I have a request for a title logo.
The name of my game is:
The Tales of Vesprix: The Frozen Temple
I don't have an image I want associated with it.
As for color scheme how about an ice/frozen style.
Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 09:58:14 PM by Illuminatorr »

I am but a humble student of life. Come, let me show you what I've learned!

¸.•*¨*•??¸¸.•*¨*•??¸
I don't even think he's doing this thread   ???

Rep:
Level 84
She hasn't been online for quite some time.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 05:21:05 PM by DarkCodeZero »

¸.•*¨*•??¸¸.•*¨*•??¸
I know, right? Now I don't get my logo ;9