RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Unvoiced Sympathy

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Hey, Stedar here, i wanted to start a topic about Unvoiced Sympathy, and frankly, i still don't know who exactly made it... I think it was Neosiris... Anyways, i gave the game a 10/10 i LOVED it, it rocked, i wish he would add more of a storyline to it tho... i wanna see what happened to his dad.. :O_o:

Maps: 10/10
Gameplay:10/10
Story:10/10

~Stedar
Current Game:
Hero I - Ephren's Journey (In progress)
Devlog: www.herothefirst.blogspot.com

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Its a cool game, i must give you that!
Accually a friend of mine made that game, but i just have this strange idea that he made it all up. I mean that guy didn't know of this site before i introdused it to my class and i don't think that you can become a moderator
in just 3 days. (he says he made this game)

Anyways, Its an really cool game, but the hero walks too slow and the doors opens too slow. Furthermore is are the shops something new! Who would imagine that the shopclerk was coming towards you to buy some stuff!
But its also frustrating. after the shopkeeper returns and you buy something else, the shopkeeper gets stuck and sometimes you can't go out of the shop anymore!

Maps 10/10 Very nice!
gameplay 6/10 its just too bad iit is soo damn slow!
characters 8/10 Nice charaters, you can give them names yourself and that reallly cool
monsters 7/10 Many monsters, i like that but these monsters are more fitted for RPG XP!

overall score 8/10 Besides some small errors its a really cool game too play!
and really hard aswell!
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

Quote from: Infenyte
Its a cool game, i must give you that!
Accually a friend of mine made that game, but i just have this strange idea that he made it all up. I mean that guy didn't know of this site before i introdused it to my class and i don't think that you can become a moderator
in just 3 days. (he says he made this game)

Anyways, Its an really cool game, but the hero walks too slow and the doors opens too slow. Furthermore is are the shops something new! Who would imagine that the shopclerk was coming towards you to buy some stuff!
But its also frustrating. after the shopkeeper returns and you buy something else, the shopkeeper gets stuck and sometimes you can't go out of the shop anymore!

Maps 10/10 Very nice!
gameplay 6/10 its just too bad iit is soo damn slow!
characters 8/10 Nice charaters, you can give them names yourself and that reallly cool
monsters 7/10 Many monsters, i like that but these monsters are more fitted for RPG XP!

overall score 8/10 Besides some small errors its a really cool game too play!
and really hard aswell!

Infenity can u put a link to download this game
here?? I want to play it, because my friends said
it was cool..

Its on www.crankeye.com click games and there is the demo
(if you want the real game, you need to wait cause i dunno when Neo is going to finish it!)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
neo hasnt been on for a while, at least as far as i  can tell

Lord Dante, i guess that youre on this forum for a long time.
I just want to know if that guy is lying (He's really bragging about his so called selfmade games you know)

Do you know when Neo came on this forum for the first time?
or something else wich i can uncover the truth?

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Dude, Neo Released a new version, he changed it to 'The Benevrin'
and he hasn't posted it yet, here's how to find it...

1. find a post by neosiris and click his name or pic....
2.Click 'find all posts by neosiris'
3. scroll down the list (it shoouldn't take too long) and find the post that says: "Well, i don't know what to say, this is my game, it used-"
4. click on that, and go to the download Link he attached to it...

Lastly, you may have to keep clicking the 'download 'the benevrin' and then the 'download now!' buttons, but after the 2nd or 3rd time it will work...

Thanks for replying! :)
Current Game:
Hero I - Ephren's Journey (In progress)
Devlog: www.herothefirst.blogspot.com

This was the best game ive ever played.But the guy moved too damn slow!
But i liked EVERYTHING in it.Great story line i must admit