RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Al'asuiaga'ta [Voice Acting Test Game]

Rep:
Level 73
RMRK Junior

~Introduction~

Al'asuiaga'ta is a short RPG that is meant to exclusively test how well voice overs would integrate into the program RPG Maker XP. As such, I didn't have to make an all-out-game for this. So, players will be starting off right at "the end" of the game. The first three bosses are the last three bosses of the game. From my eyes, I think the integration went well, but that doesn't mean I won't take feedback on what I could make better when I do create a full out game with a fully voiced cast. That's where you all come in. As well as testing the solidarity of the overall package, I'm open to suggestions on how I could better implement the voices. (And if in wrong sub-forum, I'm sorry. D=

~What you need to play~

- Windows. Unless you know how to make a windows game work on Mac, I'm afraid RPG Maker won't work on your computer.
-Everything else is supplied in the zip.

~Download Links~

Mediafire
Megaupload (Will upload here via request)

~Sample~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1ENYOF7Fa0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OD1gW2CbfU

~Cast~

Jasmin - Tomoyo Ichijouji
Obbligato - Soldjango (Gamespot)
Pizzicato - Theshadowvoice
Kattis - Aziral
Jessica - Mewwinxmelody
Alana - NikkiKora
Vira - Anime-Eye /Sangobabe

Important Note: The difficulty isn't Final Fantasy by any means. Expect to lose several times as the game is set for experienced RPGers. To be nice, a tip: none of the enemies are immune to all status effects.
Sig
==Views are nice, subscriptions are amazing. :'3==