RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMVX]Project: Fated Morashi (Under Construction)

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
RMRK Junior
A friend of mine brought this project to my attention. Since he's busy with more important things in his life such as dirty diapers, messy high chairs, and the like, he handed it over to me. He didn't give me to much to work with but I will post my progress as I move forward with this project. I aim to make it into a full game, however I will post Teasers or what is called Demos, just to give a little taste and to break from the hardcore designing process. I will also post pictures of my progress, such as map shots, here to keep you informed.

Good Luck to the fellow designers
LandOGreen

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Please put a screenshot.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 12:18:54 AM by hiromu656 »