RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Simple animation but driving me barmy.

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
RMRK Junior
Hi all - I've been using RMXP for a few days now, and I've come to my first real roadblock, and it's something that I'm sure is really simple.

Basically, I want to have one of those waterpipes look like they're actually pouring out water. I tried creating several looping event pages that used self switches to keep activating each other. It took ages to get it to work, and when it finally did the player became completely stuck. I'm really confused!

If anybody could suggest something I'd be very grateful.

With thanks in advance,

PTL.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Oh dear...

Choose the pipe as a graphic, then select the option under "Walking Animation", and uncheck walking animation.

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
RMRK Junior
All sorted, thankyou! :)