RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Blue's Banking System [RMXP]

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Blue's Bank system revised
Version: 2
Author: Blue
Date: 25 December, 2010

Planned Future Versions
  • Some stuff is in mind. And bug fixes. Look out for them.

Description

This is a bank system based around a common event.

Features
  • Manage bank PIN
  • Check bank balance
  • Deposit
  • Withdraw
  • Account types
  • Interest (by steps)
  • Account management (upgrading, checking your total deposit/withdraw)
  • ATM (with a "card")

Instructions/installation
The bank system contains 3 common events, 10 variables [1-10], 3 switches [1-3],  1 item and one little script (it's about 5 lines so it's still an event system right?). Copy each one over to your project. You should probably clear out all your project's current variables and switches to make room for these to save you from suffering.

Support

Feel free to PM me for help or support (or suggestions) or post them here.

Credit
You must credit me if you use and/or edit. Can't post elsewhere without permission. Extra credit goes to;
mr wiggles; for helping me with the interest.
Cardboard Square; for giving me some ideas.
Gameface101; for some help with the code part.

ENJOY! The title is a link to download. A manual is contained inside the .rar file to look at.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 11:24:12 AM by Blue »

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Screw up. Wrong link. Fixed.

Rep: +0/-0Level 68
RMRK Junior
any way that you can make a modded version of this banking system for me using only these following features

* Check bank balance
    * Deposit
    * Withdraw
    * Interest (by steps)

if this is a possibility thank you

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
:p it's been a while. If you still want that request done, just PM me and I'll make it.