RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ark's Journey Recruitment

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Ark's Journey
I need people who can help me with my current project, Ark's Journey. I need quite a few positions. So anyone who can help please message me at my email, here, or on Rpg Revolution. I will include my email at the bottom. Also please if your going to go for a scripter position or for a spriter/sprite editor position please include some previous works. If you want a position I will fill your name in below and you will be added to credits on the pages the game is displayed on and also you'll be added to the website as well

Link to the game
My Website for the game's production

Positions

Scripters
People who will be scripting for me when I need a feature added like the fishing or cooking.
-
-
-

Spriters
People who will be editing sprites/combining sprites for the ABS script so that the enemies can be animated as well.
-
-
-
-
-

Eventers
People who will be making events like a well or such or storyline events.
-
-
-

Testers
People who will get constant demo's of the game. Also they will need to tell everyone else helping what to improve on.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

My Email - alexander.spicer@hotmail.com
Thank you for anyone who is interested in helping to make this game work.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 06:07:19 PM by grafikal »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I fix'd your link.

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Thanks im sorry I missed that it was broken.