RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] My Art

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
So like I'm sure nobody knows me, as I've only been here once before and then life decided to take dramatic plunge into  realm of internet-less-ness.

I have come back to having some (rather slow) internet connection and have recently been working on NUMEROUS projects, but majority of my work has been done with photoshop.  As always, you can find my art at http://sicksinz.deviantart.com but I felt I'd share few of my more favorite works with you guys :)

Newest as of  5/5/2012

Just a flier I threw together today for a friend of mine who is having an art exhibit at a coffee house in town.  If anyone feels like going, it's free wine and snacks.  She is mostly a photographer but she does a lot of different types of art as well.  The image itself is designed to fit an 8.5x11 sheet of paper but it seems when trying to print it from the web, it likes to take up a few sheets of paper lol

Comic Art:
Spoiler for "Aliens Vs. Predator":
Spoiler for "Spawn Alley":
Spoiler for "Spawn Church":
Spoiler for "Original Comic Idea":
Spoiler for "Original Character Concept":

3D:
Spoiler for "Furnace Press":

Spoiler for "Bad Baby":

Spoiler for "Low Poly Sword.":

Spoiler for "Hells Gate(within Unreal3 Engine)":
Spoiler for "Hooded Woman":
Spoiler for "My Guitar Amp":
Spoiler for "Chrome Texture and ZDepth test":
Spoiler for "Doctors Note(image for [size=18px:
negro[/size] Silent Hill fan game)"]

Digital Painting:
Spoiler for "Planet Destruction":
Spoiler for "Signature for old member of Albino Black Sheep forums.":
Spoiler for "Ex-Girlfriend":

Vector Portraits:
Spoiler for "Me":
Spoiler for "Lea Laceration":
Spoiler for "My Girlfriend":
Spoiler for "Edd":
Spoiler for "My Girlfriend 2":
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:05:11 PM by boe »
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
So uh.

Your art kicks ass.

Yeah.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Yeah, this stuff is pretty sweet. You're very talented.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9

I'm actually planning on going back to school for game design graphics when I get my child support paid off rofl.  For now, I'm just building the portfolio.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I updated the thread to add some more art to it.  Just 3d art this time.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
This artwork is lovely :)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9

Going to be posting more as I do more.  Really nothing else to post except some icons I made for a dental company's software that a friend was developing for work but I'll wait to post those for when the software comes out of beta if I get permission to do so lol.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
pretty cool stuff

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Thanks. I try lol

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Updated with a new image.  Not too big of an update but I'll probably have more soon as I get more commissions.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
I like it :)

I also like Spawn. Though I can guarantee that if I never played Soul Calibur II on xbox, I wouldn't have a bloody clue who that is :P
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
lol damn the flier and aliens vs predator are broken links now XD  Not sure what is up with that lol.

Thanks D&P3.  Spawn has been one of my favorite comic anti-heroes for years lol:D

Rep:
Level 58
Attraction of goodwill
These look very nice Darkwing.

But you have some other good ones on your DeviantART profile.
Why aren't you showing them off here? :-[
Sometimes I wonder if I need psychiatric help :'(