RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need help with my new game: "Unleashed Death"

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
Marshmallow: Your mom, a stick, a fire.
Suspicous name, is it with evil? Oh yes!)

So, I use a caterpillar script, a sneak and run script, a custom menu, with an option menu for changing bgm volume, font, font size, battle bgm, sound fx volume and windowtile color.

What I want:

Some minigames, quests.

As I am new to this awesome program, I am kind of confused and amazed by the ruby, I knew some ruby, but because it's a gigantic while ago, I forgot most of the specific stuff.......
I need some quests so you can, at the end, clean your wickedness, and destroy your evil boss you had in a previous life, but I am kind of not inspirated enough these times...

I also need some minigames: Fly and avoid objects, defending stuff, and so on,...

Does anyone know good sites? Can anyone help me? Can anyone give some scripts?

Greetzz, Futendra   
Most epic signature ever!
Most amazing signature ever!
Best signature ever!
Why?
It's Futendra's signature!!!