RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMVX] Kita.hou Recruitment (Spriter Needed)

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
RMRK Junior
I mistakenly put the topic Here...

Decent banner is under co.

Basic Information
You play as Ririhei, a girl who has almost no memory of where she came from and who is going to figure everything out.   
Ririhei explores Kunikyou, fulfilling small quests and going on adventures, making some new friends along the way.
At the end, her discovery leads you to a bonus map.

You play as Ayaka, the local temple maiden in training.  You encounter various quests until you unveil the main plot... (it's a surprise)
This game is all-original, but inspired by Touhou.

Team MikoWorks
Blog | Youtube | Original Discussion Topic
Art and Characters- Myself
Programming- Akika, Zhenlien, Rezeed
Music- cYsmix
Spriter- OPEN

Minor characters, locations, and other things go to their respective owners.

Other Information
We are using RPG maker VX, this topic will be for information, discussion, and anything else. This first post will be updated as needed.

I currently need spriters.

We will be using patchcon style sprites.

I need four main characters that will have battle animations, the one main character who has the four directions plus the diagonal walk and NPC's which only need the four directions.
Here is an example of an NPC sheet and what it should look like:

If someone could take this job please PM me with contact information, this is a big project, I would be grateful if someone could help me.
I will work on making a sprite base for you to use. I am not picky, but I would be grateful if someone would be able to show dedication to this project.
I will only ask for one character sprite sheet at a time, and I will give details at the time.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 01:07:48 AM by Aimii »