RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wasteland Cancelled

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
Hello there rpg maker resource kit-ers, I am looking to recruit for a *ahem* POST-NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST DEFINITELY *NOT* FALLOUT INSPIRED GAME called "Wasteland". Taking place in the year 2127, here is a brief overview of the beginning i guess:
Spoiler for:
"Oh good your finally awake." that's the first thing you hear when you open your eyes. Your in somebody's room, probably the guy standing right next to you with the mohawk's room. After a bit of inquiry, you learn you are in the second floor of a shop at Fort Erie, a Lone Star Republic controlled territory in North Ohio. You learn that this man owns the shop your in, and one of his supply runners found you on his way back, lying on the side of the road. After leaving, the kind guy gives you some equipment, out of the goodness of his heart. After asking around the Fort you find out about a certain group of thugs attacking LSR officers. You were in an LSR Officers Uniform. You set out to get revenge on the thugs, who are apparently at a small town called Derelict. But what you find there is more than you expected, and puts some things in perspective, but from there out its your choice on what you do next
------------------------------------------------
WHAT I NEED:
Scripter:I'm(hopefully) not going to need any large scripts, so this guy will most likely write a couple small things and fix some compatibility issues

Co-Writers:New ideas and insight are always welcome. If I said I had the entire story with every detail planned out right now i'd be lying.

#1 Priority! ARTIST:Oh I am going to need some SPRITES. Theres not as much modern stuff as you might think and i definitely need some new soldiers and signs. Probably some tileset edits to
-----------------------------
Thats it. Payment? My eternal gratitude and slavitude. I'll do some events for your project, i'm pretty good at those. And you'll get credited more than me of course, cause you know I'll just be sitting down with my feet up while you guys do the grunt work. Just kidding. or am i?
-----------------------------
So yeah, if anyone wants to help me, that'd be great. PM me or reply down there for more info or telling me you are interested in a position
-------------------------------------
THE WASTELAND TEAM:
1.DarkMessiah(Little bit of everything)
2.NickTheSushi(Mapper)
3.The Box(Mapper,Artist Maybe)
4.DMCComposer(Composer)
---------------------------------

-----------------------------------

« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 11:52:48 PM by DarkMessiah »

Rep:
Level 83
Engineer is credit to team!
I'm your mapper. Just PM me when you need maps and what kind of maps.
N/A
Completion: --

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
@Nick I sent you a PM but ya never responded =( Anyway, could you give me an example map so I know your skillz?

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
WANT TO MAP.

I have XP and VX so if you swap systems half way through we be sorted.

Need an example? Also I can sprite.

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
@The Box YOU CANS MAP
Example would be nice, doesn't matter which tileset.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
@The Box YOU CANS MAP
Example would be nice, doesn't matter which tileset.

Gimme a minuten, I'll throw summin together.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
DONE IN TWELVE SECONDS WITH A TILESET I NEVER KNEW EXISTED

It's... passable. But I can do a lot better if given time. Also I can do some pretty nifty event stuff.

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
@The Box That tileset there is probably my absolute greatest, if I try hard, so yes I think you has the skillz. Don't take away my eventing though thats all I'm good at :(

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Sweeet. SO, er, what do you want me to do? Message me tilesets or whutever and I'll get on it ASAYP (As Soon As You Please).

Rep:
Level 83
Engineer is credit to team!
I just sent you my examples. I'm not very good with Interior unless its extravagant (church, castle, dungeon, cave, etc. Just not good at small houses.)  hope you enjoy.
N/A
Completion: --

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
Damn Nick that Fort is awesome, I'm probably going to steal it and use it for something else! BTW Miss Box, sent ya a PM

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
Attention all; Conflicts in real life are an indirect way to put Wasteland on hiatus. Itll be back on track soon though {Hopefully}

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
Thanks for your work Wasteland Team, even if you did little (I assigned little) you work is appreciated. Game cancelled for now