RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
*RESOLVED* Monsters don't dissapear when they die.

Rep:
Level 87
Anytime I kill something, its battler stays on the screen, and it does die, but it doesn't dissapear. The sound effect doesn't even play. I've tried removing all of my scripts, but it didn't help.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 08:10:33 PM by Rathalos888 »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
make sure that NONE of the enemies have any states applied to them when they die other than the standard death one. It's a bug VX has. There's been a fix for it via Yanfly's scripts. I don't have time to find the Wiki with Yanfly's scripts atm, but look it up and look for the bug fixes, it's called "enemies reappearing fix" or something similar.

If that doesn't work then I have no other ideas.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Yeah, make sure that the incapacitated state removes all other states.

Rep:
Level 87
Turns out the problem was that I had nothing for the game to say when an enemy fell into the state. Thanks guys!