RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
After Effect Request

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
I don't necessarily need a script like this, but I was just thinking and it would be neat if there was a script that had a status effect and an after effect for that state. My example would be something like if your character goes berserk, after the state goes away, a new status effect (lets just say fatigue) will then be inflicted on them.

Like I said,  I don't really need a script like this in particular, but it would be a neat thing to have for others who may want it. In all of my searches for other things in these forums, I don't think I've ever seen a script like this. If it's made, I'm sure others or myself will use it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
Hey, just updating this post. If anyone can help =)