RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP/VX/VXA] Battlers

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior
Hey guy's I am new on this forum, but I thought I would like to share some battlers that I created a long time ago, if you would like to use it feel free, as I dont have any use of them. As I am creating new ones for my projects.

http://shadowsworkshop.yuku.com/topic/9
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:14:32 PM by modern algebra »

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Not bad, not bad at all.

shame they dont really go with the rest of the RTP.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
It really is decent stuff. It's just in a vastly different style than RTP. If you could come up with some more widely used stuff, like a "portfolio" of sorts, I'll bet they'd be a hit.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 75
Nice, thank for sharing.
I think they're slightly more akin to XP style, partially due to the aliasing.

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior
Thanks guy's :) I am glad you all like it, cheak the links out later as I will be adding more, I just havnt had time to upload them all. here is another link, I made some battlers for Side view battles. hope you like them. keep cheaking my forum as I will be adding and updating more for everyone to use.

http://shadowsworkshop.yuku.com/topic/12

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
nice 3D battlers
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
Link's dead?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
No it's not. Not even close. I didn't have to do shit to it. You have to click it...with your mouse and it will work.