RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Schion: The Awakening

Rep:
Level 91

Name: Schion: The Awakening
Creators: Flygon (Fox RPG)

First of all, this game is an RPG Maker XP game. It is set in the worlds of Schion, and has a lot of potential. The game follows you in the role of Kris, a teenager from a town in Schion, and starts with him searching for his father in Petern. This game features lots of excellent mapping right from the very start, all though a lot is copy-paste work, but that can be accepted if not overused to make all buildings in a street look the same which they do in real life.

This game is not very long but comes in chapters. I have only played Awakening and Mortimus' Quarter, and both are great games. I can't wait to see more in the Schion series, and I heard that a new MMORPG based on Schion is in the making as well as the third and fourth chapters in the series. A great game for an RMXP game, with custom character sets and cool map work, can't wait to see more.

Story: 7/10
Mapping: 8/10
Characters: 7/10

My rating: 7/10

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Wow thanks :D My review of your game is on my site in the reviews section

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
I played this and FULL of missed parts like I went through the mine with one character and when I got out some guy pops out and is like "well it was fun thanks for the part but I got to get back now!" lol and then I get to this girl who is like "you here to avenge your daddy's death?" and I'm like I didn't even know he died.. so they need to make there games a little more straight on the story, like when you walk into an area he should say to himeself "hmm, Maybe I should visit so and so and see if he knows where my father is"
Final Fantasy----->Best GameS Ever.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Where can i Download this game?

Rep:
Level 90
dude, this topic was made in may... I don't think anyone is even messing with this topic any more, and it should be locked considering the link to the game doesn't work any more. So, unless someone gets the guy who posted the link posts the games link on again, we should not have a reason to post here. If you ask me, that is as close as it gets to spamming... :|