RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMXP] Enemy action trouble

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Suguni raku ni shite aru
Greetings.

I'm making a supposed-to-be-the-badass-boss for my game. But, at some random turns, it won't make a thing. I never set him a 'Do nothing' action, and he still passes some turns. Even, I got him to heal himself when his HP was below 50% (even this action is the standard one), and he doesn't do it.... Other enemies I created before works perfectly, but not this... Any advice here? Thanks in advance.
"Un dios no hace nada, no dice nada, nisiquiera te pide nada a cambio. Solo se sienta y ve por nosotros, los tontos humanos perdidos."

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
RMRK Junior
does he have enough MP to do the heal?

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Suguni raku ni shite aru
Actually it didn't. I figured that just after posting this, but it seems it was a matter of movement rating. However, it might skip the healing movement and attack. Guess this solves my issue.

Thanks anyway.
"Un dios no hace nada, no dice nada, nisiquiera te pide nada a cambio. Solo se sienta y ve por nosotros, los tontos humanos perdidos."