RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mouse Window API

Rep:
Level 87
Want's to write a compiler for fun
Mouse Window API
Authors: Ryex
Version: 2.0
Type: Scripter API for the creation of mouse controllable windows

Introduction

I developed this as part of Remexos, how every I decided that it was too good to deprive the community of, as such I asked for permission to release the API to the public. it is the first public script of it's kind so PLEASE credit me if you use it

Features

• Drag-able windows
  • scrollable windows contents
  • Check box control
  • List box control
  • Button control
  • IconBox control
  • IconBox List control
  • Right Click Windows
  • hover functionality
  • data dragging
  • put an icon under the mouse when dragging data
  • all controls can be disabled
  • a window controller that handles all input and allows for easy window updating
  • a control call back system that allows a button to call a method in any currently class when clicked
  • the project comes with two sample windows featuring all the features and a sample scene that replaces the title screen to so how the API works
  • it is simple to create more controls than the ones provides in the mouse window system
  • it would be simple to add a skinning system to the API windows instead of the default black and white
  • the API is full commented

Screenshots

NA

Demo

.7z archive - can be opened with the free, open source program 7-zip
Mediafire

Script

contains only .txt files of the script's parts. full dependencies not included, see demo for all required scripts
Mediafire

Instructions

See Demo Project

Compatibility

This API Requires Blizzard's Mouse Controller and either Custom Controls from Tons of Add-ons, Blizz-ABS or RMX-OS.
It may work with another mouse system out of the box but it might take some editing of the two systems.

Credits and Thanks

• Ryex
  • G_G, for the template of the Check box control, saved me a few hours of work

Author's Notes

This was developed as part of Remexos, please support the project. Any bugs or questions? Ask here.

NOTE: I (the author) do NOT provide support in this thread. I simply don't visit this forum often enough. another scripter may be able to offer help but if you need support from me please go here
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,7224.0.html

Time: if it was truly linear I wouldn't be here and the world would be knee deep in ashes.