RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RPG Maker 2k3] Final Tales of Corruption (tentative title)

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
I've been working on this RPG for at least 2 years and i think its time i share it with people. I haven't showcased in for a long time because of the kind of RPG it is (its a crossover RPG) and i do remember that crossover RPGs don't get too much love because of the way they are produced and how crappy they usually end up. But i try to make mines as different as possible. Aside from characters from other series, i've added original characters and a story-line to try to make the crossover make sense. I've also been working on this RPG by myself throughout those 2 years with very little help revolving around the story's script. The game itself is already on a demo stage, but i think it needs a few more tweaks here and there.

Story:
(i haven't thought of a proper introductory story yet)

Characters(originals only):
Kevin: A young swordsman who left his hometown to improve his swordsmanship and to travel the world accepting jobs he finds on the way. Little did he know was that he was in for a grand adventure.

Ven: A demonic nekomata from the underworld. He is a very powerful fighter who fights for those he cares for. He has been sent on an errand by his master that will forever change his life. He is very calm and collected, but at the same time, arrogant.

Nu: A scrawny and weak slave who works in the same mansion as Ven. He has done many wrong doings and was enslaved for the things he's done. He maybe very weak with his style (a polearm), but he has very great potential. He ran away from the mansion one day to avoid being punished by his superior. He is a very timid guy who is easily discouraged.

Maple: A girl who is part of a tribe that lives in a desert. She is quite adept with her fighting style and is very fast. She helps any person who gets lost in the desert and leads them out of it.

I'll reveal more characters as development progresses.

Screenshots:

Things planned for the game (and things intended):
- Characters from various games that fit in with the RPG's universe
- Limit Breaks (might have a different name)
- An immense and deep story
- Very long play length (i'm planning on making it into a very long game)

Everything is still not perfect despite being in a 2 year production. But there's been alot of things that have been halting my progress (college, family, etc.), not to mention i'm basically doing everything by myself (aside from a friend helping with the story and its script). I'd Appreciate it if there's people out there that want to help me improve some parts of my RPG. But some parts like charbattle sprites and some overworld sprites were created by me(those that weren't created by me i'll give credit to)

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
seems good  but i don't get how it would take 2 full years :blizj:  :zwink:

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience