RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Moving to the next map event question

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
Okay so i would like to know exactly where to find the event for the character to move to the next  map.
I also have two other questions.

2. When i make somebody talk (put in text for a character to say) they keep saying the same thing for all eternity and i cant exit it. How do i fix this?

3. i get the error "unable to find graphics/titles/001-title01 when i try to view a preview of my game.

How do i fix these three problems or atleast a solution to one. Thank you! ^_^

RMRK Junior
Oh sorry about problem #2 they only keep saying the same thing if i make it an automatic event. I only want then to say "Hi" once automatically when th main character enters the room not keep saying hi over and over again forever. So yea how do i fi this. Thanks again :)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
1. The event command "Teleport" is what you're looking for. Use it to teleport the player on event touch.

2. Make the event triggered by an action, not player touch/parallel process/autorun etc.

3. You're dumb. Don't delete or rename shit after you create it. Rename your title graphic that you CURRENTLY have to "001-title01" and make sure it's in the graphics/titles folder of your game.

RMRK Junior
Thanks you really helped :)