RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Most Immature Member

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Kaboth
Irock, you don't need to nominate people twice for the same award.

Sent from my Droid X.

Irock only posted 1 time in here. Pretty impossible to nominate someone 2 times when you post only once.

Also,
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Kaboth.

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
Kaboth
Irock, you don't need to nominate people twice for the same award.

Sent from my Droid X.

Irock only posted 1 time in here. Pretty impossible to nominate someone 2 times when you post only once.

Also,
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Kaboth.

They've both been nominated already. There is no benefit to nominating someone multiple times.
I was just poking fun at Irock.

And just because...

Kaboth

<Skanker> Fairy talks about asses in 9 sentences out of 10

Rep:
Level 76
~I am your worst nightmare~
2010 Most Immature Member
Oh well it can't be helped I guess, and I know sometimes I can be Immature at times, but I swear I'm changing, and I guess I deserve it, *says to self, why didn't I think before I type such things on post and threads even posting silly shit...

oh well, I can understand why you people will do this so I guess I nominate myself...  :o
kaboth (a.k.a. Ic3ByTE)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll
Arts and Crafts / FairlyZ

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
Oh well it can't be helped I guess, and I know sometimes I can be Immature at times, but I swear I'm changing, and I guess I deserve it, *says to self, why didn't I think before I type such things on post and threads even posting silly shit...

oh well, I can understand why you people will do this so I guess I nominate myself...  :o
Please don't nominate yourself...

This poor kid can't get a break :D

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
I nominate myself, and Kaboth.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Do not nominate yourself.

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I say that we just award Kaboth the win now.

Rep:
Level 76
~I am your worst nightmare~
2010 Most Immature Member
kaboth (a.k.a. Ic3ByTE)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Kaboth, stop posting here, you're not helping yourself if you care at all.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 87
Want's to write a compiler for fun
I think I know who I'm voting for.
Time: if it was truly linear I wouldn't be here and the world would be knee deep in ashes.

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
I think I know who I'm voting for.
Don't vote for Kaboth

Rep:
Level 87
Want's to write a compiler for fun
do you have a reason why?
Time: if it was truly linear I wouldn't be here and the world would be knee deep in ashes.

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Stop stealing votes from the other nominees, FairlyZ.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
I would have nominated Corbin-nunn, but the nomination deadline has passed.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Until these get locked and the voting is started, nominate whomever you like.

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
Sweet, I'll nominate Corbin.

Since he's, you know, actually a kid and is very immature.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Modern Algebra.

No I am not seriously nominating Modern Algebra.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Modern Algebra.

No I am not seriously nominating Modern Algebra.

I AM.

Not.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
I have to nominate kaboth, just because this is the closest to a Do-Not-Want category
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I