RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Camp Half Blood Chronicles Dev Team!

MY SON ALWAYS DREAMED OF A LIFE AT SEA!
Rep:
Level 74
Lol Irocks a troll.

Hello everyone and welcome to this little project I'm making! You see I'm a huge fan of the Percy Jackson series I just read the latest book: "The Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero" and I had a great idea. I've tried my hand at animation and all that but I have never suceeded so I figured I could use RPG Maker VX and Hypercam for my project. You see what I want to do is make a cartoon for my youtube and stuff called The Camp Half Blood Chronicles. But I need your guy's help to make this dream become a reality!

Spoiler for:
It was a stormy Night for young Arthur when his world went wrong. Arthur was a 15 year old boy with ADHD and Dislexyia. Arthur had tried to be normal and fit in but that just couldn't happen. One way or another he would end up setting something on fire or causing mass havoc at school. He had been too way too many schools to count and every time he got kicked out. Then when that one night came around his world turned upside down. Before he knows it hes at a camp called " Camp Half Blood" and he and his friends Natalie and Zeke are taking out monsters you couldn't even believe. Just having a good time at Camp Half Blood isn't easy espically for three kids who have no idea what they are.
Spoiler for:
ARTHUR:
Arthur is 15 years old. He lives in Aneheim, California. He has black hair that he always spikes up and has ADHD and Dyslexia. He is also known as a Demigod at Camp Half Blood. He is also considered the leader of Natalie and Zeke who are his best friends. His weapon of choice is his sword Skull Driver.
NATALIE:
Natalie is 15 years old as well. She lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado. She has blond hair that she always lets down. She as well had ADHD and Dyslexia. She has a strong attachment to plants and for some reason always seems to make them grow big. She is as well known as a demigod and has a strong attraction to Arthur Her weapon of choice is her javelin nice and ready to throw.
ZEKE:
Zeke is 16 years old. He lives somewhere in greece though he never mentions where. He has a silvery almost grey hair that he grows pretty long. He is also known as a Demigod. For some reason he doesn't have ADHD or Dyslexia. His weapon of choice anything that can kick but fast.

Spoiler for:
Title Screen:
Arthurs Room (Made by Landargon):

Some Various Other Title Screens:

More Coming Soon!

Spoiler for:
Hello everyone well if you would like to join the team please fill out an spplication at the bottom of the cast so far list! (It is MUCH appreciated if you sighn up for more than one position)
Mappers:(Makes the maps in the cartoon)
1. SLOT OPEN
2. SLOT OPEN
Spriters:(Makes the sprites for the cartoon)
1. SLOT OPEN
2. SLOT OPEN
3. SLOT OPEN
4. SLOT OPEN
Face Artists:(Makes the faces and portraits for the cartoon)
1. SLOT OPEN
2. SLOT OPEN
3. SLOT OPEN
Scripters: (If needed only, will make certain scripts for the cartoon)
1. SLOT OPEN
2. SLOT OPEN
Eventers: (Will do certain events needed for the cartoon)
1. SLOT OPEN
2. SLOT OPEN
3. SLOT OPEN
Title/Wallpaper/Various Artists: ( Will make any needed titles or extra images needed)
1. SLOT OPEN
2. SLOT OPEN
3. SLOT OPEN
4. SLOT OPEN
5. SLOT OPEN
Voice Actors: (Will do the voices for the cartoon and so forth)
1. SLOT OPEN
2. SLOT OPEN
3. SLOT OPEN
Composer: (will do the music for the cartoon)
1. SLOT OPEN
Worker Application
Note: This is a SERIOUS team please join only if you actually are gonna help!
Code: [Select]
1. What you want to do: (Be a Voice Actor, Sprite, Face Artist,.etc)
2. How much you can work on the project: (How much time you have, I just want to know how much work to give and stuff)
3. Examples: (Provide us with some samples of your work!)
I hope you all can join and don't worry there is a lot of work to be done!

Spoiler for:
Hey everyone if you would like to support us it would be much appreciated! Here are some support bars!
Support 1:

[url=http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,40744.0.html[img]http://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/15/42/11/28/join10.png[/img][/url]
Support 2:
[url=http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,40744.0.html][img]http://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/15/42/11/28/join_210.png[/img][/url]
Thats it for now everyone! If your still wondering this is a cartoon that will be made in RPG Maker VX using Hypercam so ya. Anyways I hope you all join this project!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 07:15:46 AM by Elfsong »

Rep:
Level 89
If you wanna hire VA's, I know a site called voiceactingalliance.com. All you have to do is sign up and post an auditioning thread (read the rules first! Trust me, you'll need to). It's a forum for producers-in-training and voice actors-in-training. Well, that's how I acknowledge it.
RuneWorld (Title clickable)
Now recruiting!

Spoiler for:
Current team:
Composer 1 = Suezo
Eventer = RefresherSpray
You wish to apply? Send a PM with a sample of your work with an attachment.

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
Wish I could help, I too am a fan of Percy Jackson. Would you send me the demo when its out?

MY SON ALWAYS DREAMED OF A LIFE AT SEA!
Rep:
Level 74
Lol Irocks a troll.
Ya I could...but its not gonna be an actual game...nah that site is not exactly what I was looking for but thanks!

Rep: +0/-0Level 71
Umm piez
umm is the postiions still open umm if it is heres my resume
1. What you want to do: i can do all 3(Be a Voice Actor, Sprite, or Face Artist)2. How much you can work on the project: (a couple hours after school)3. Examples: (thenewboyy, on youtube)