RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crimson Stain [RMVX]

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
Progress seems to be moving a Extremly slow pace. Is the problem the Data base?

Rep:
Level 75
Partially but part of it is the fact that this is my first game and it is taking me awhile the maps and other things of the sort done.

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
John 3:16: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
The sprites in the screen shots don't match. PM me to let me know what to Dialogue

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I removed the screenshots I will get some new ones up soon

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
John 3:16: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
This game sounds like a period...

Rep:
Level 75
This game sounds like a period...
What do you mean by that?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 02:29:50 AM by CodeMaster »

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I don't think he was referring to the punctuation mark. .-.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
The title is crimson stain. Period.

If you don't see the connection, you're not dirty enough for these forums.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
.... I like the new logo.

Rep:
Level 75

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Woah, didn't see that logo. Looks great!
Who made it?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 75
The logo was made by Neosky on RpgMakerVx.net

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 75
I just want to say this is still active and I added some screen-shots

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 75
Hey, I have been busy due to school but I am getting back into working on this I when into more detail on the chararters and the world I am still working on redoing the story summery.

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for: