RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crimson Stain [RMVX]

Rep:
Level 75

"Our family, our friends, and our comrades are all dead the only thing we have are each other and our swords and we will live by that."

Summary:
Spoiler for:
Zane and Terin were both part of a elite group of knights call the Lucid Knights. Durring a mission gone bad Zane and Terin are separated from thier group and captured by the enemy. After short time they escape but by time they get back to thier camp site the has been burned out and all but a few of the Lucid Knights have been overwhelmed and killed. Zane and Terin are now the only known living knights of the now destroied Lucid Knights. The brothers filled with grief over thier loss decide to take matters into thier own hands and avenge there comrades deaths.

World:
Spoiler for:
Kingdoms:
Aricia: Aricia is the largest of the kingdoms in the world and is a military power. Aricia was once led by a righteous ruler that led the nation to the greatest time of prosperity the world had ever seen but soon after his suspicious death and the crowning of his only son, Kyil, the whole of Aricia began to fall into decay.
Deris: The small nation of Deris sits in the lower left of the map. It was once a part of the of the Nation of Aricia but soon after the crowning of the king they broke away. Kyil being too preoccupied stabilizing his control over the remaining regions under his control to worry about Deris and let them separate.
Factions / Organizations:
The Deris Army: The armed forces of Deris are small and could be taken out by a mere portion of the Arician Army if they were to fight head on. Deris cannot afford to equip large amounts of soldiers for head on conflict but with the help of The Heritin Deris can equip their soldiers with a Spirit, a magical born partner, giving them a slight advantage. This advantage is small but it allows them to buff their armor weapons and other equipment.
The Heritin: This group of dedicated monks and priests live in the mountains that boarder Aricia, Deris, and the southern coast. The Heritin have no boundaries and travel as they please using hidden trails and tunnels to quickly cross the mountains undetected.  Lord Kyil despises The Heritin for their resistance against him. Their secretive ambushes on convoys and even small armies are a constant threat to his new campaigns. Another problem Lord Kyil faces is that The Heritin support Deris and had provided magical support and spirits for their soldiers to use.

Charaters:
(More Info charactors will be added as I create the game.)
Spoiler for:

Name: Zane Leradin
Class: Swordsman
Personality:  Collected, Merciful, Passionate, Compassionate, Loyal
Biography: Zane is the son of the former Master General of the Arician Army and a superb swordsman. Rigorous training under his father has brought his skill great renown and has earned him a position as the commander of an elite unit along with his brother who is the unit’s second leader. A great since of patriotism drives his fighting but his stronger sense of right and wrong keeps him from fighting mercilessly. Loyalty is very important Zane he and his brother are very close and put their lives in each other’s hands every day and would willingly die for the other. Their father was a noble man and the only remaining general from the Old Order, the order before Lord Kyil took control.

Name: Terin Leradin
Class: Knight
Personality: Rash, Disciplined, Dedicated, Fierce, Loyal
Biography: The eldest son of Master General Leradin is a passionate fighter and the co-leader of the Leradin Kinghts formerly led by his father. Unlike like his brother Zane he is sometimes rash when angered. His highly tuned instincts give him an edge in tactical situations allowing him to keep his men safe from most danger.  Though he normally fallows orders to the letter If the safety of his team is at stake he will disobey. This has gotten him several public punishments but he is always restored his command due to extreme leading skills. Though this public humiliation and torture is painful it has earned him the respect of his men by showing them that he puts them over his well being.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 12:23:26 AM by CodeMaster »

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
John 3:16: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life

Rep:
Level 75
<Reserved for updates>
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 02:31:07 AM by CodeMaster »

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
John 3:16: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life

Rep:
Level 73
rmrk member
It's good, I just don't like how blurry the battle is... I don't know if you did that because you liked it or something, but it hurts my eyes. I think you should get a clear battleback, or unless if its a script that is making it blurry you could always edit that bit out. But, if you like it, you can keep it, by all means, I'm just giving feedback here. :)
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 75
Yeah it is blury because the battle back is a inlarged version of a Rpg maker2k and inlagring images makes them blury I will try to fix it.

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 73
rmrk member
Oh, I see... ...I could give it a re-size if you'd like me to if you can't get it to be clear? :)
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 75
I should be able to get it to work but thanks anyways

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 75
*Updated Storyline and other General Information*

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry but I am facing a temporary halt because originally I tried to do this by my self and not working since this is my first major project I am having problems getting the Item and skill stats and all that stuff in the database to line up right and nobody is willing to help so until I get the stat curve right this is temporarily stopped but I should be back soon especially if i get some help with this.

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 75
I am Posting to say that I have found somebody to help me with the database so this project is back to being worked on and screenshots have been posted.

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Excellent, I was waiting for some screenshots. It sounds and looks good, I'll be sure to keep a bigger eye out for this now.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I don't think 'no world map' can be considered a feature.
Much in the same way that 'no potato salad' cannot be considered a picnic dish.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
I list that as one of the Features on my game, it counts as one, if he means it in the say way that I do for my game. Mine means that there is no overworld, instead, everything is placed into large map areas (semi open world I'd say).

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Right but I maintain that "no world map" isn't really a feature.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 75
I problably should reword that what I am saying is that I am using a travel menu system and that would be a feature.
*Fixed*
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 09:18:45 PM by CodeMaster »

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 75
<Just posting to say that this project is still being worked on>

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 75
The First of Eight regions is almost done but the database is still nowhere near to done so it may be a while before the first demo.

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Hey, good job on your first game! It looks pretty good so far.  :)
The logo has a bit of eraser marks leftover, though... I can fix it, if you want, but it's really not that noticeable. Just thought I should point it out.  :P

Overall, I really like the way the game looks. I look forward to a demo  ^-^
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
Have you started Beta testing yet? If not, I wouldn't mind helping there. Just offering.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
I like the sound of 'beta' I'll be wary.

Rep:
Level 75
I am posting to say that I have had some problems and that the project is still being worked on but slowly. Also I posted some new screenshots.

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Progress is progress. Although the maps do need a bit of work in those screenshots imo

Rep:
Level 75
Most of the maps are missing events such as NPCs, animals, and other things.  I am in the progress of adding them.

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 75
I am redoing most of the maps now that I finally learned how to Parallax Map so it will be longer than I thought. Sorry

Edit: I also reworked alot of the story so please reread the top post.

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
hey that stray blu pixel in the town is mine lol jk jk  :P

but anyways looks good cant wait for the demo!
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

Rep:
Level 75
<Added more back story on the three races and the land itself>

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
Progress seems to be moving a Extremly slow pace. Is the problem the Data base?

Rep:
Level 75
Partially but part of it is the fact that this is my first game and it is taking me awhile the maps and other things of the sort done.

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
The sprites in the screen shots don't match. PM me to let me know what to Dialogue

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I removed the screenshots I will get some new ones up soon

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
This game sounds like a period...

Rep:
Level 75
This game sounds like a period...
What do you mean by that?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 02:29:50 AM by CodeMaster »

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I don't think he was referring to the punctuation mark. .-.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
The title is crimson stain. Period.

If you don't see the connection, you're not dirty enough for these forums.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
.... I like the new logo.

Rep:
Level 75

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Woah, didn't see that logo. Looks great!
Who made it?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 75
The logo was made by Neosky on RpgMakerVx.net

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 75
I just want to say this is still active and I added some screen-shots

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 75
Hey, I have been busy due to school but I am getting back into working on this I when into more detail on the chararters and the world I am still working on redoing the story summery.

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for: