RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Any way to make Animations be shown above any tiles on map? (Highest priority?)

Rep:
Level 82
I played the Song of Storms and my room flooded!
Just a small question.

How to make the Animations to be shown above anything on map? Even above all 5 star priority tiles...

Because my animations are hidden beneath other objects that have a high priority, like Trees, obstacles, etc :(
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 01:40:39 AM by SilentResident »
Create, Share and Play your own Zelda 2D games with the Updated Project Zelda Engine!
The official website here: projectzeldaengine.freeforums.net
Download it here: www.rpgrevolution.com
Download it here: www.rmrk.net
Download it here: www.rmxpunlimited.net
Download it here: www.creationasylum.net
Download it here: www.zfgc.com

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Are they "Above player"? That might help.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 81
RMRK Master
Yeah, make sure that the animations you make are either "above player" or "same layer as hero", depending on what you want.
..........|¯•¸_¸,.•”ˆ¯....Thundercow....¯ˆ“•.,¸_¸•¯|..........
¯•_¹ˆ¯•ˆ¯¯±¸_Thunderclan WÅrrÏØr_¸±¯¯ˆ•¯ˆ²_•¯

Epequest
Game-25% complete
Demo-99% complete

Rep:
Level 82
I am surprised!  :o How comes I used PRG Maker XP for 2,5 years and I never saw the ""above player" or "same layer as hero"?  ;D

Where those commands are located? I looked into the Animations editor but it is not here... The Animation editor has the "Position" box which can be set to "Screen", "Bottom", "Middle", "Top", which does not works, so I am looking at the wrong place. I need the "Above Player" or "Same Layer as Hero" you mentioned, but dunno where they are. I am gonna use Google and find it.  Anyways, I will be very thankful if can you point me where those commands can be found.

Thank you very much, dear guys, for your help.  ;)

EDIT: I have a fear now that you probably talk about RPG Maker VX as I forgot to mention that I work on RPG Maker XP.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 06:33:37 PM by SilentResident »
Create, Share and Play your own Zelda 2D games with the Updated Project Zelda Engine!

Rep:
Level 82
I found the source of the issue. Now I have to fix it. It has to do with a script. But I thank you a lot for your response, dear players. :D

I wish you always have fun!