RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post-Apocalyptic Tilesets[RMXP]

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
Does anyone know where I can get some post-apocalyptic tilesets, like ones with broken buildings and scraps of metal and junk laying around the place?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 01:06:56 AM by DylanMachinima »

Rep:
Level 75
Sci-Fi Tileset by megatronx has some broken buildings tilesets (not in the screenshots).

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
Sorry, I should have elaborated, I need the tilesets for RMXP

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
If it's originally for VX it's easy to convert. Just combine it into a single file with the horizontal dimensions of an XP tileset, though I think there are some quirks with how the two handle bookcases and stuff like that, there's some differences or something.

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
@Wiimeiser
The style of the tileset will look out of place with tilesets specifically made for RMXP, so I'm adverse to doing that.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
So you won't destroyed buildings and stuff? I'm not sure if this will match exactly like you want it, but I've been gathering these types of resources for a few days and this is what I have so far.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2ywjmj9agpybh55

If you like those or don't mind the style, I can always get more...
Winter is Coming

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
@Magitek Elite
Wow, there are some great tilesets in there! Thanks for compiling them! If you come across anymore please send them to me, but you don't have to go actively searching. Thanks a bunch

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
@Magitek Elite
Wow, there are some great tilesets in there! Thanks for compiling them! If you come across anymore please send them to me, but you don't have to go actively searching. Thanks a bunch
You're welcome, and its fine, I don't mind searching for graphics :)

I'll look around, I saw loads more, I believe. When I'm finished, may I message you with the download?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 01:17:34 AM by MagitekElite »
Winter is Coming

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
@MagitekElite
you can most definetely message me with the download

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
There ya go. Everything I could find futuristic, sci-fi and modern. :)
Winter is Coming

Rep: +0/-0Level 8
RMRK Junior
6 Ways to Take a courting Slow

4 techniques to Slow Down a Relationship

Your friends can let you know how they see you as a couple and that might motivate you to give some time to your relationship. It's easier said than done and maybe life will have to show you, Like it has confirmed me but take heed. not have considered been burned before, The fear of getting hurt again can now and again prove overwhelming. And if nobody needs to call, Don't make investments, And don't propose to you all in asiame scam a reasonable time period, Then what happens? We were still students right then and there so i rqn out of money. You're still numerous benefits of your partner, incidents are new and fresh, And you're caught up in too much luuuuuvvvvv to care about any devices in the world. Your affectionate must tick all the right boxes to get sealed with permanence.

Asking for your time and independence when you start dating someone can occasionally be intimidating, And usually, It might make your partner feel unwanted or unappreciated only if you do it the wrong manner. We met at a bar drinking with friends and i noticed this one man or woman who wasnt drinking much. I think she's at a negative balance because she made a thread about her cousin having sex with a special needs girl in her aunt's group home. you can't fix him or save him. the start of a relationship is the time when you two get to know each other and find out as much as you can.

How to Take a romantic relationship Slow Easy

Unsure Where Things Are Going Sometimes the sufferer likes you as a person, But isn't sure if the emotions are there, So they take things slow in every thing has become to see if anything develops. If I tell someone I want to move slowly it basically means I may be checking out other people or I am communicating with others or at least seeing them or I am not ready for a relationship. Have a life near you man. It meant questioning all of the questions that would fill your heart with butterflies like: How millions of years before we kiss? This is true even if you two seem perfect for each other and for anyone who is red flags or strange things happening. obtained their own ambitions, you should have yours too. Some human relationships end on a sad note due to nonchalance, Insincerity, And unneeded haste.

Go slow in a alliance and aim for an honest partnership. I am the amount of guy that goes out of his way to make a girl feel special. I offered to repel them by pretending to be in a intimate. If my 38 year old fianc had done any time a month or three, We wouldn't be planning marriage. initially, Intense people attract other intense people and all intense everyone is not good natured. If you keep wearing a mask, Your partner would be unaware of your true character and this might cause issues in future when they get to know this. keep in mind, unfortunately, That some seemingly negative qualities are situational and may be irrelevant over time such as being unemployed ; But inherent characteristics are almost always unchangeable.

How to take a intimate relationship Slow?

Do not hide things and be honest. The right guy will study. and then taking it slow meaning differs among couples. Are you too scared of letting yourself go? which, My partners don't take it personally when I actually want to get to know them, Instead of rushing into a love affair haphazardly. on the contrary, It often happens that for reasons uknown or another, We feel that we are moving way too fast we are either not ready for a long term commitment, Or our loving has become too demanding. for example, would you like to offend your partner with your actions? at the same time, Keep saying yes to new partnerships and new opportunities. There are some corners in our heart which make us fly but we should always be a little slow and sensible as for relationships.

taking it Slow While Dating

My last ex and I became personalized on our second date. Spending long together can create a false sense of comfort and cause you to overlook significant red flag behavior, So make sure to take a day or two between dates and check in with yourself to keep things in perspective. plus dating a guy for just over three weeks. Editor's Picks Pursue other passions. Do not be too involved in a relationship without considering the results of it finally. at that time before we got married, The expectancy to be in bed together grew stronger as the days went aSIAME by.