RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Lf team

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
Eventer/designer, mostly but mess around alil with scripts and sprites. Would like to work on something in style with azure dreams // persona // atelier series or VN-like games. with either ripped sprites or custom made for the game.

My events might be alittle confusing and messy but in the end they probably'll get the job done for whatever you have in mind. Can help design and write descriptions for pretty much anything (system/eq/spells/chars/story), and in the style of the game, and help decide and find sprites and music, if that's what's going to be used. luv doing that. I have VX bought, and prefers it, but if you use another rgp maker and I really want to work on your game I will probably buy whatever needed.. Ask me anything of my skillz and I will answer honestly.

edit: some dead work using the standard rtp. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11799560/Corbin2.exe

not all events are in the game, you'll have to check the random loot system I had going in the rpgm vx. this is not AWFULLY organized for showing, but i'll still just put it here : ) game script might be lacking.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 04:04:38 PM by ghaleon »

Rep:
Level 75
I am working on a game, If I think of a event system I need I will send you a PM if you do not mind.

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
John 3:16: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life