RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crosswords Scripts or Similar!!! NEED HELP!

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
Hi, I'm creating a didactical game that teaches Latin and tests u on this subject...
So to make the game funnier, I need any script that could have Completition by the player (like: write the correct word missing in the blank (and if the player puts man or Man, or MAN, which could be the right answer, the game doesn't say that it's wrong)) in it, or
other scripts like Crossword, or Move this Word under the correct Section (for example you have a table and lots of words to fill in it under the correct section)

Could anybody make scripts like theese? I searched everywhere but i couldn't find one...

plz help me!

Rep:
Level 82
aka DigiDeity
Hi,
I'm not sure what you're searching exactly for, but what I understood can be done easily by using the "Name Input" command. You let the player choose a name for a non used character and then just check with the conditional branch if the name is one of the possible solutions.

Greetings Deity
Greetings
DigiDeity

├Work┤
├Contact┤

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
Yes, i've already done that, but it will be boring if the player should only put the name of a character (it isn't exactly a minigame)
What I ask for, are other option to make the game funnier, so that the player has not to delete the game because too boring...