RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[rpgxp] Some attack skill questions

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
I was wondering how one would make it possible to allow a character to use one of these combat skills:
A dragoon like jump attack: An attack where the character disappears for a turn and then reappears to deliver a powerful attack.

A counter attack pose: A setting where an enemy would be attacked if it tried to attack either a certain character or any character.

Note I am using rpg maker xp and would like any answer to pertain to that system. Thank you in advance for your answers.

Rep:
Level 82
We learn by living...
I've done something like it, What I don't know how to do is make a turn pass between the attack animation and the departure animation.