RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Re: Help with RPG Maker 2000 project

Rep:
Level 82
Trunks: The new Legendary Super Saiyan!

If anyone knows how to make a Mystery Dungeon (Fuushigi no Dungeon) game, could someone send me a tutorial on how to make one? I'm planning to make a DBZ Mystery Dungeon game called Universal Crisis Mystery Planet. Pretty much I plan to make a question test like the ones in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 1 and 2 for choosing how strong your character will be, including gender picking and the choosing of your partner, including a Wondermail-like Rescue Missions, with the same missions as in the first two Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game (Red and Blue Rescue Team). But I don't know how to do that, and I don't know how to randomize the dungeons on each planet for each time you enter them. Also, I would need Character Sets and Tile Sets for DBZ, including CharSets and TileSets for the known planets and aliens of the DBZ Series (excluding DBGT). If anyone can help me with this, I'd greatly appreciate it. If anyone can also type up a tutorial for creating a Mystery Dungeon game, I'd appreciate it if someone could email it to me, including the Character and TileSets mentioned above that I need, because I find it easier to have a typed up tutorial to work off of with my word processor. The tutorials that I've tried copying and pasting to Word 2003 from this site keep making Word freeze up. So Like I mentioned, if someone could email me the required tutorials and Character and TileSets, I'd greatly appreciate it.

-ssj1988

PS: If someone could also provide me with a CharSet that included the Future Trunks (whom I'm planning as one of the Partners for Mystery Planet), it would be extremely helpful. I have also one final request, and that's I would need a whatever Set that would be that included the ships (boat, ship, and airship), but i would need ships that looked like spaceships, preferably starships, and pictures of space like the user of RMRK's game, FF: Endless Nova. Because I'm making this a multi-planet Mystery Dungeon like game that requires the player and his/her partner to go interstellar distances, I need pictures of starships, one interplanetary ship, one sub-light ship of which to go only through wormholes to the destination system (which takes the longest time to travel), and an FTL-looking ship which can go through wormholes or go through an FTL route to the destination star system, bypassing the wormholes. And if anyone could tell me how to make a cheat system for my RM2000 game, I would like to add that for people who like cheats. And I would also need someone to create a Wondermail Generator like for PMD, but for my project (like I said, i want to add cheats for people who like them, including making your own Rescue Missions). If anyone can do this for me, I'll give credit for the required Character and TileSets to those who provide them to me. I'd greatly appreciate anyone help. I know I'm asking a lot, but I only know the basics of any of the RPG Maker, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I'm THE Ultimate Super Saiyan!